Cloghna Lane, Milford, Carlow, R93 CH94
€395,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- 0.6 acre site
- Block built home
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Cul-de-sac location
- Excellent main road access
- Private services
Generously proportioned throughout, flexible accommodation extends to 5 bedrooms with ample living spaces and a large attic cavity suitable for further development.
The site enjoys a South-facing rear aspect and benefits from two vehicular access points, with large side & rear yard spaces, a beautiful limestone patio area and surrounding gardens.
Conveniently located just 5km from Carlow town and 3.0 km from J6 on the M9, this ideal family home is sure to appeal.
Viewings are highly recommended and invited on a strictly appointment basis.
- 4.54m x 2.98m (14'11" x 9'9")
- T Shaped hall with twin windows & composite door to front. Laminate timber floor. Velux windows. Hot-press off. Stira attic access to extensive attic cavity.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.90m x 3.75m (12'10" x 12'4")
- Double room to front. Laminate timber floor. Twin windows. Blackout blinds.
- 5.63m x 4.53m (18'6" x 14'10")
- Feature bay window to front. Blinds. Laminate timber floor. Solid fuel fireplace. Coving.
- 5.53m x 4.32m (18'2" x 14'2")
- Feature arched French doors & window to rear. Cream fully fitted floor units & feature breakfast bar. Range-style electric cooker in retro-arched setting. Integrated extractor fan. Dishwasher.
- Utility Room
- 2.71m x 1.79m (8'11" x 5'10")
- Glass panelled door to rear. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully fitted floor units. Washing machine & tumble dryer.
- 1.80m x 1.47m (5'11" x 4'10")
- Off utility. Ceramic tiled floor. Toilet & sink.
- Family Room
- 4.32m x 4.04m (14'2" x 13'3")
- Open arch off kitchen. Laminate timber floor. Gable windows with blinds. Elevated fireplace with solid fuel stove. Double French doors to rear conservatory.
- 3.61m x 3.37m (11'10" x 11'1")
- Feature arched French doors to rear. Vaulted ceiling. Laminate timber floor. Surround windows.
- 4.29m x 2.34m (14'1" x 7'8")
- Windows to rear. Ceramic tiled floor & walls. Toilet, sink, bath & corner shower cubicle. Mains shower unit. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 5/Study
- 4.32m x 2.39m (14'2" x 7'10")
- Window to rear. Laminate timber floor. Built-in desk, storage units. Extensive wall shelving.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.30m x 3.62m (14'1" x 11'11")
- Double room. Windows to side & rear. Black out blinds. Laminate timber floor. Built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.57m x 4.05m (15' x 13'3")
- Master room. Feature bay window to front. Window to side. Blinds. Laminate timber floor. Ensuite/wardrobes off.
- 2.57m x 1.44m (8'5" x 4'9")
- Window to side. Ceramic tiled floor & Walls. Provision for all plumbing . Extensive built-in storage solutions.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.91m x 3.79m (12'10" x 12'5")
- Twin windows to front. Blinds. Laminate timber floor. Built-in wardrobes.
Energy Performance Indicator: 168.56
From Carlow town follow the R448 (Kilkenny Road) for 5km. Turn right onto Cloghna Lane at small cross roads towards the end of the long straight section of road. Continue 600m to end of lane. Residence is last on the left hand side.