31, Crosbie Place, Little Barrack Street, Carlow, R93 Y261
€150,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Block built home
- Large corner site
- Town centre location
- Gas fired central heating
- En-suite master bedroom
This end-of-terrace home commands a large corner site with private, walled rear garden and enjoys generously proportioned accommodation.
Block built, with gas heating and all main services, an excellent investment opportunity is presented.
Viewings are invited on a strictly appointment basis.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.25m x 1.75m (17'3" x 5'9")
- Teak glass panelled hall door. Laminate timber floor. Carpeted stairs. W.C. beneath.
- 2.07m x 0.75m (6'9" x 2'6")
- Toilet & sink. Extractor fan.
- 5.25m x 3.25m (17'3" x 10'8")
- Window to front. Laminate timber floor. Solid fuel fireplace with gas supply. Curtains & pole.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 5.16m x 3.95m (16'11" x 13')
- Sliding patio door to rear. Curtains. Fully fitted floor & wall units. Oven, hob & extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Utility room off.
- Utility Room
- 2.34m x 1.52m (7'8" x 5')
- Rear door and window. Floor units with sink and plumbing for utility machines. Wall mounted gas burner.
- 2.82m x 1.52m (9'3" x 5')
- Carpets. Hot-press off. Attic access.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.50m x 3.49m (11'6" x 11'5")
- Master room to front. Carpets and curtains. Built-in wardrobes. En-suite off.
- 1.79m x 1.77m (5'10" x 5'10")
- Window to front. Toilet, sink and shower cubicle with mains shower. Part tiled walls.
- 2.52m x 1.77m (8'3" x 5'10")
- Gable window. Toilet, sink & bath with electric shower above.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.87m x 2.52m (12'8" x 8'3")
- Double room to rear. Carpets and curtains.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.82m x 2.52m (9'3" x 8'3")
- Single room to rear. Carpets and curtains. Built-in wardrobes.
Energy Performance Indicator: 250.16 kWh/m²/yr
Crosbie Place is located off Barrack Street, to the rear of Bethany House, with pedestrian access from Little Barrack Street. By car, turn at Aldi on the Kilkenny Road, follow the main road passing Costa and Woodies, cross the new bridge over River Burrin, turning immediately left onto Little Barrack Street. Turn right into Crosbie Place, continue to the rear of the development. No. 31 is located in the rear left corner of the development, with common parking to the front.