19, Grange Court, Pollerton, Carlow, R93 P6X2
€179,950 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
Generously proportioned throughout, it benefits from replacement windows, gas fired central heating and a low maintenance exterior. Off-street parking and a side vehicular access further enhances its appeal, while a secure, west-facing rear garden will suit most families.
Viewings are highly recommended and invited on a strictly appointment basis.
- Entrance Hall
- 3.86m x 3.09m (12'8" x 10'2")
- L-shaped hall. Teak hall door. Window to side. Curtains & pole. Laminate timber floor. Timber staircase.
- Bedroom 1
- 2.62m x 2.37m (8'7" x 7'9")
- Single room to front. Laminate timber floor. Curtains & pole.
- 3.90m x 3.48m (12'10" x 11'5")
- Twin windows to front. Curtains & poles. Laminate timber floor. Solid fuel fireplace.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 4.68m x 3.88m (15'4" x 12'9")
- Window & glass panelled teak door to rear. Blinds. Fitted floor units. Shelving. Marley flooring. Hot-press off. Wall mounted gas burner.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.86m x 3.34m (12'8" x 10'11")
- Double room to rear. Curtains & pole. Laminate timber floor.
- Laminate timber floor. Attic access hatch.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.30m x 3.52m (14'1" x 11'7")
- Double room to front. Blinds & pole. Laminate timber floor. Built-in wardrobe.
- 2.53m x 1.97m (8'4" x 6'6")
- Velux window to side. Laminate timber floor. Toilet, sink, bath, corner cubicle shower. Part tiled walls. T90xr electric shower.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.80m x 3.40m (15'9" x 11'2")
- L-shaped room to rear. Curtains & pole. Laminate timber floor. Cave attic access hatch.
Energy Performance Indicator: 288.41 kWh/m²/yr
From town centre, exit via the Hacketstown Road roundabout and keep left at the next roundabout, following signs for Palatine. Opposite the filling station (on left) turn right and take the second left turn.