34, Lerr Avenue, Abbeylands, Barnhill, Castledermot, R14 HW73
€140,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
Part of a block of 21 apartment units with multiple entrance points, No.34 is the sole occupant of the upper floor of its block, with four other units commanding the lower levels.
It benefits from a large living/dining area, complete with French doors to a private South-facing balcony, with a clever Galley style kitchen area off. Utility provisions are off the large reception hall, as are cloak and hot-press arrangements. Two generously proportioned bedrooms complete the unit, one with a walk-in wardrobe arrangement, while the master boasts a large en-suite bathroom and a South-facing rear balcony.
Benefiting from all modern conveniences, viewings are highly recommended and invited on a strictly appointment basis.
- Entrance Hall
- Security controlled access to tiled hall. Large window to front. Coms & service cabinets.
- Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome & glass bannister rails. Window to front. Velux window above.
- 6.52m x 2.33m (21'5" x 7'8")
- V-groove laminate timber floor. Hot-press & cloak press off. Recess light. Attic access hatch. Utility room off.
- Lounge/Dining Area
- 6.05m x 5.22m (19'10" x 17'2")
- Feature French doors to granite slabbed balcony. Window to front & side. Blinds, poles (ex curtains). Carpet. Recess lights. Pendant light above dining table. Wired for surround sound. Open arch to kitchen. Eave access hatches.
- 2.41m x 2.14m (7'11" x 7'0")
- Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC Velux window to rear. Galley styled kitchen. Stainless oven, ceramic hob & extractor hood. Integrated fridge & dishwasher. Part tiled walls.
- Utility Room
- 1.69m x 1.35m (5'7" x 4'5")
- Ceramic tiled floor. Wall mounted gas burner. Plumbing for utility machine. Work top & wall storage units. Part tiled wall.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.73m x 3.17m (15'6" x 10'5")
- Double room to rear. Carpet & pole (ex curtains). Recess lights & ceiling speakers. Walk-in wardrobe.
- Wail-in Wardrobe
- 3.13m x 1.76m (10'3" x 5'9")
- Carpet. Extensive storage solutions.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.16m x 3.41m (13'8" x 11'2")
- Feature French doors to granite slabbed patio area. Carpet & poles (ex curtains). Built-in wardrobe. Recess lights & speakers. En-suite off.
- 3.28m x 1.66m (10'9" x 5'5")
- Ceramic tiled floor & walls. Toilet, sink & shower cubicle. Mira pump electric shower. Recess lights. Extractor fan.
- 4.08m x 1.86m (13'5" x 6'1")
- Velux window to front. Ceramic tiled floor & walls. Recess lighting, ceiling speaker & extractor fan. Toilet, sink & whirlpool bath. Eave attic access hatch.
Energy Performance Indicator: 147.52 kWh/m²/yr
Enter the Abbeylands development off the R448 (Carlow - Castledermot Road). Turn left at T-junction, left at first bend and left again onto Leer Avenue. Follow the main avenue passing large green are on right. Apt 34 is the upper floor apartment in the right hand block.