63, Old Burrin, Burrin Road, Carlow, R93 EK18
€245,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Integrated garage
- Quality fixtures & fittings
- Parallel off-street parking
- Fully walled site
Overlooking the main green area in this popular town centre location, it benefits from a hard scraped front garden with widened cobbled drive, parallel parking, a weather porch and a recently added integrated garage arrangement. The garage accommodates a new utility room to its rear, enlarging the kitchen area within the main structure it in turn recently renovated with new units & decor. The rear garden is fully walled with extensive slabbed patio area supporting external living . Internally, the entire is immaculately presented with an airy interior, tasteful decor and quality flooring throughout.
Viewings are highly recommended and invited on a strictly appointment basis.
- Weather Porch
- 2.14m x 0.70m (7'0" x 2'4")
- uPVC double glazed doors to front. Side window panels. Ceramic tiled floor. Teak hall door to inner hall.
- 4.71m x 2.76m (15'5" x 9'1")
- Ceramic tiled floor. Carpeted stairs. Coving. Centre light fitting. Phone point. Alarm control panel. W.C. beneath.
- 1.66m x 0.76m (5'5" x 2'6")
- Beneath stairs. Ceramic tiled floor. Toilet & sink. Extractor fan, recessed light.
- Feature bay window to front. Curtains, pole & blinds. Solid fuel fireplace with solid fuel stove. Extended hearth. Coving, centre light fitting. Sliding door to hall. Laminate timber flooring.
- 6.64m x 4.42m (21'9" x 14'6")
- Sliding doors & window to rear. Window to side. Curtains, pole & blinds. Ceramic tiled floor in kitchen. Wall mounted gas burner. Fully fitted cream floor & wall units. Part tiled walls. Extensive larder storage solution. Stainless electric oven, hob & extractor fan. Breakfast bar to dining area. Laminate timber floor. Coving. Feature light fitting.
- Utility Room
- 3.28m x 2.07m (10'9" x 6'9")
- Window & glass panelled door to rear. Ceramic tiled floor. Fitted floor & wall units. Plumbing for utility machines. Door to garage.
- 3.28m x 3.24m (10'9" x 10'8")
- Roller door to front yard. Concrete floor & walls. Shelving & work bench.
- 4.48m x 2.66m (14'8" x 8'9")
- Carpets. Hot-press off. Stira attic access to attic area.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.60m x 3.27m (11'10" x 10'9")
- L-shaped double room to front. Carpets, curtains, pole & blinds. Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.60m x 3.30m (11'10" x 10'10")
- Master room to front with feature bay window. Curtains & blinds. Solid maple timber floor. Coving. Built-in corner wardrobe arrangement with walk through to en-suite.
- En Suite
- 2.06m x 1.63m (6'9" x 5'4")
- Ceramic tile floor & walls. Toilet, sink & shower cubicle. Mira pump shower. Wall mirror, shaving light, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.51m x 2.96m (11'6" x 9'9")
- Double room to rear. Semi solid timber floor. Curtains, pole & blinds. Built-in wardrobes & desk.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.59m x 2.71m (11'9" x 8'11")
- Double room to rear. Semi solid timber floor. Curtains, pole & blinds. Built-in wardrobes & dressing table.
- 2.42m x 1.58m (7'11" x 5'2")
- Window to side. Blinds. Ceramic tiled floor & walls. Toilet, sink & bath. Mains (pumped) shower above with shower screen. Wall mirror.
Energy Performance Indicator: 153.81KWH/M2/YR
From Carlow town Centre, exit the Carlow - Kilkenny road at Aldi, passing Woodies on the left and straight through the first roundabout at KFC. Cross the bridge and turn right at the next roundabout onto Burrin Road. Turn left into Old Burrin opposite the soccer pitch. Continue straight to large inner green area. No 63 is located 6th on the left, overlooking green area.