3, Talbot Terrace, Browneshill Road, Carlow, R93 Y6N7
€169,950 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- New front drive & entrance
- Excellent accessibility to all amenities
- Overlooking large green
- Generous front & rear gardens
Presenting its traditional room configuration, it lends comfortably to a small renovation, project, capable of supporting further extensions if required. It will benefit from a reconfigured vehicular front entrance, side & rear boundaries.
Viewings are invited on a strictly appointment basis.
- Entrance Hall
- 1.94m x 1.22m (6'4" x 4'0")
- Sliding glazed doors to front. Ceramic tiled floor. Aluminium hall door. Part window.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 4.98m x 1.94m (16'4" x 6'4")
- Window to rear. uPVC door to side. Aluminium & glazed door to front porch. Ceramic tiled floor in Kitchen area. Fully fitted floor & wall units. Electric oven, extractor hood. Laminate timber floor in Dining area.
- 4.79m x 3.34m (15'9" x 10'11")
- Window to front. Marley flooring . Solid fuel stove (with back boiler) in fireplace. Hot-press off.
- Inner Hall
- Carpet. Attic access hatch.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.73m x 2.72m (12'3" x 8'11")
- Double room to rear. Curtains, pole & blinds. Carpets. Sealed fireplace.
- 1.94m x 1.70m (6'4" x 5'7")
- Window to rear. Marley flooring. Part tiled walls. Toilet, sink & bath. T90sr electric shower above.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.72m x 2.06m (8'11" x 6'9")
- Single room to rear. Curtains, pole & blinds. Carpets.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.76m x 3.15m (15'7" x 10'4")
- Double room to front. Curtains, pole & blinds. Carpets. Built-in wardrobes.
Energy Performance Indicator: 409.88kWh/m/yr
From O'Brien Road (opp Askea Church) turn onto Browneshill Road. Proceed 320m, turning left into Talbot Terrace. No.3 is located on the right hand side, overlooking the large green on left.