Templepeter, Rathoe, Co Carlow, R93 YN25
€550,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Block Built 300 sq m Home
- Three storey residence
- 0.7 acre mature landscaped site
- Electric Gates
- Studio to rear
- Log Cabin
- Detached Garage
- Main road / Motorway access
Mature, cultivated road-side hedgerows ensure privacy while electric gates control access from the public road to a large gravel yard, with sweeping drive to the rear of the residence. A detached garage arrangement is sub-divided into two storage rooms. A tranquil guest log cabin to the rear facilitates guest or hobby applications.
Perfectly located less than 1 km off the N80, Junction 5 on the M9 is just 6 km away, while Carlow, Tullow and Bagenalstown are all within 10 km.
Viewing of this perfect family home is invited on a strictly appointment basis.
- 1.77m x 1.47m (5'10" x 4'10")
- uPVC double hall doors. Quarry tiled floor. Feature window to side. Teak door to inner hall. Glass panels.
- Reception Hall
- 5.88m x 4.52m (19'3" x 14'10")
- Ceramic tiled floor. Coving. Feature teak stairwell with access to upper & lower floors. Solid oak floors.
- 4.06m x 3.76m (13'4" x 12'4")
- Off reception hall. Solid oak timber floor. Windows to front & side. Curtains & poles. Coving.
- Sitting Room
- 4.50m x 4.11m (14'9" x 13'6")
- Feature bay window to front. Curtains & pole. Coving & centre cornice. Light fitting. Solid oak timber floor. Solid fuel fireplace. Open arch to kitchen/diner.
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- 7.66m x 3.11m (25'2" x 10'2")
- Twin windows to rear, curtains, pole & pelmet. Double French doors to West-facing conservatory. Solid oak timber floor in dining area. Ceramic tiled floor in kitchen. Antique oak, fully-fitted floor & wall units. Solid granite worktops. Leisure range-style cooker. Integrated extractor fan.
- Utility Room
- 2.36m x 2.14m (7'9" x 7'0")
- Window to rear. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully fitted floor & wall units. Part tiled walls. Sink unit & plumbing for utility machines. Extensive storage solutions. Fuse board & alarm control panel. W.C. off.
- 1.77m x 0.95m (5'10" x 3'1")
- Window to side, blinds. Ceramic tiled floor. Toilet & sink.
- 4.98m x 2.93m (16'4" x 9'7")
- Off dining area. Vaulted pine-panelled ceiling. Surround glazing with window openings. Door to extended ramp access.
- Upper Landing
- 7.01m x 2.83m (23' x 9'3")
- Mezzanine window on stair return. Laminate timber floor. Attic access hatch. Hot-press off.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.74m x 3.45m (12'3" x 11'4")
- Double room to front. Curtains & pole. Laminate timber floor. Extensive wardrobe bank with chalk-paint effect.
- En-Suite 1
- 2.46m x 1.95m (8'1" x 6'5")
- Jack & Jill en-suite arrangement. Window to front. Laminate timber floor. Corner shower cubicle, Aqualisa pump shower. Toilet & sink. Wall mirror.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.89m x 3.57m (12'9" x 11'9")
- Double room to front. Curtains & pole. Laminate timber floor. Built-in wardrobe. Jack & Jill en-suite off.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.61m x 3.54m (11'10" x 11'7")
- Double room to rear. Laminate timber floor. Curtains & pole.
- 3.13m x 2.74m (10'3" x 9')
- Window to rear. Laminate timber floor. Toilet, sink & shower cubicle. Triton T90si electric shower. Provision for bath tub. Recess lighting.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.56m x 3.13m (11'8" x 10'3")
- Double room to rear. Curtains & pole. Laminate timber floor.
- Lower Hall
- 5.52m x 5.07m (18'1" x 16'8")
- Mezzanine window off stair return. Window to rear, door to rear hall. Ceramic tiled floor. Extensive storage solutions. W.C. off.
- 2.44m x 1.38m (8'0" x 4'6")
- Ceramic tiled floor. Toilet & sink. Spot lights.
- Hobby Room / Study
- 3.90m x 3.60m (12'10" x 11'10")
- Window to side, roman blinds. Ceramic tiled floor. Coving.
- Family Room
- 8.33m x 4.16m (27'4" x 13'8")
- Windows to rear & side. Curtains & poles. Solid oak timber floor. Electric effect fire. coving. Unique charcoal wall art.
- Rear Hall
- 2.11m x 1.37m (6'11" x 4'6")
- Double glazed door to side. Traditional sash windows. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 7.17m x 4.90m (23'6" x 16'1")
- Double sliding doors to rear. Vaulted apex window above. Window to side. Laminate timber floor. Feature beamed ceiling above. Lofted platform to rear with stair access. Solid fuel stove on granite plinth.
- Garden Room
- 5.16m x 2.77m (16'11" x 9'1")
- Beneath conservatory. Door to rear yard. Surround windows. Ceramic tiled floor. Panelled walls & ceiling.
- Boiler House
- 2.90m x 2.18m (9'6" x 7'2")
- Concrete floor, walls & ceiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Oil boiler. Power & plumbing.
- Log Cabin
- 5.46m x 4.27m (17'11" x 14'0")
- Stand-alone timber cabin. Door & window to front. Reception room with French doors to rear, window to side. Electric effect fireplace. Timber stairs to lofted area. Inner storage room. Overhanging shelter porch to front. Shutters. Timber deck to rear.
- Deatached Garage
- Sub-divided to two compartments
- Store 1
- 4.20m x 3.50m (13'9" x 11'6")
- Window to side. Glass panelled door to front. Ceramic tiled floor. Pine panelled ceiling. Work bench & shelving.
- Store 2
- 4.20m x 2.38m (13'9" x 7'10")
- Double doors to side. Window to rear. Concrete floor & walls.
Energy Performance Indicator: 153.71
Follow the N80 south-bound from Carlow town. Turn left at The Fighting Cocks Pub onto the L3050, signed for Tullow & Rathoe. The property is the third residence on the right, 650m from the N80