25, Askea Lawns, Tullow Road, Carlow, R93 H5R7
€165,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
Presenting its original configuration, with a three-bedroom layout, it further benefits from a side porch and storage shed to its rear.
While in need of modest decorative upgrading, it boasts double glazing, central heating and a generous site with off-street parking.
Viewings are invited on a strictly appointment basis.
- Weather Porch
- 2.88m x 1.93m (9'5" x 6'4")
- uPVC panelled front door. Marley flooring. Timber door to rear yard.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.77m x 1.77m (15'8" x 5'10")
- uPVC door with glass panels. Ceramic tiled floor. Storage solutions beneath stairs. Carpeted stairs. Cloak press off.
- 3.88m x 3.53m (12'9" x 11'7")
- Window to front. Curtains, pole & blind. Cork tiled floor. Solid fuel fireplace. Coving, central light fitting.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 5.39m x 3.11m (17'8" x 10'2")
- Windows & glass panelled door to rear. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully fitted beech effect floor & wall units. Part tiled walls. Electric oven & extractor fan. Corner dining suite.
- 2.66m x 1.80m (8'9" x 5'11")
- Carpets. Hot-press off. Attic access hatch.
- 1.98m x 1.61m (6'6" x 5'3")
- Window to rear. Ceramic tiled floor & walls. Toilet, sink. Bath with Mira pump shower above. Shower screen.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.49m x 3.28m (11'5" x 10'9")
- Double room to rear. Curtains & pole. Laminate timber floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.86m x 3.47m (12'8" x 11'5")
- Double room to front. Semi solid timber floor. Curtains & pole.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.00m x 2.29m (9'10" x 7'6")
- Single room to front. T&G timber floor. Window to side. Curtains & pole. Built-in storage.
Energy Performance Indicator: 167.3 kWh/m²/yr
From Carpenter's Way, proceed towards the Eire Og roundabout on O'Brien Road, turn left and continue before taking a right turn passing Mount Leinster Park. Askea Lawns is the next housing development on the left hand side.