41, Bourlum Wood, Green Road, Carlow, R93 HY82
€335,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Highly sought after residential location.
- Superior fixtures & fittings
- Adjacent to all major road networks
- Double Glazing throughout
- Gas fired central heating
Generously proportioned living accommodation is complimented with large bedrooms (2 ensuite), while off street parking, low maintenance exterior and contained rear garden completes the holding. Furnished to a particularly high standard, quality fixtures and fittings are located throughout, while all modern conveniences afforded to the occupiers. Conveniently located just off the N9 with excellent main road, national route and amenity access. Viewings are highly recommended and invited on an appointment basis.
- 4.53m x 2.29m (14'10" x 7'6")
- Teak hall door with side glass panels. Semi solid maple timber floor. Alarm control panel. Coving. Carpeted stairs with storage beneath.
- 5.17m x 4.39m (17' x 14'5")
- Feature bay window to front, window to side. Curtains, pole & timber blinds. Semi solid maple floor. Solid fuel fireplace with gas provision, Coving. Double French doors to dining room.
- 6.47m x 4.07m (21'3" x 13'4")
- Window & sliding patio door to rear. Windows to side. Pelmets & blinds. Quarry tiled floor. Fully fitted solid maple share floor & wall units. Part tiled walls. Stainless double belling electric oven. Multi ring gas hob. Extractor fan. Larder press & wall units. Feature centre lights.
- 3.32m x 3.23m (10'11" x 10'7")
- L shaped with glass panelled door 7 rear window blinds. Fully fitted solid maple floor & wall units. Wall mounted Baxi gas burner. Part tiled walls. W.C. off.
- 1.76m x 0.96m (5'9" x 3'2")
- Window to side. Quarry tiled floor. Toilet & sink.
- Family Room/Bedroom 5
- 4.18m x 3.24m (13'9" x 10'8")
- Located off main hall. Feature bay window to front, windows to side. Curtains, pelmets & timber blinds. Semi solid timber floor. Phone, T.V & coms. Coving & centre light.
- 3.10m x 2.89m (10'2" x 9'6")
- Carpets. Attic access hatch. Hot-press off.
- Bedroom 1
- 6.04m x 3.25m (19'10" x 10'8")
- Double room. Windows to front. with Velux windows to side. Curtains, carpets, pole & blinds. Walk in wardrobe area. Ensuite off.
- Ensuite 1
- 1.84m x 1.48m (6'0" x 4'10")
- Velux window to rear. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Toilet, sink & shower cubicle. Aqualisa mains shower unit. Extractor fawn. Wall mirror with light.
- 2.88m x 1.88m (9'5" x 6'2")
- Window to rear. Ceramic tile floor. Part tiled walls. Toilet, sink & bath. Wall mirror with light .
- Bedroom 2
- 3.47m x 2.98m (11'5" x 9'9")
- Double room to rear. Curtains, pole, blinds & carpets. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 5.80m x 3.48m (19'0" x 11'5")
- Master room to front. Feature bay window. Curtains, pelmet & timber blinds. Built in wardrobes. Laminate timber floor. Ensuite off.
- Ensuite 2
- 1.98m x 1.92m (6'6" x 6'4")
- Window to side. Ceramic tiled floor & part tiled walls. Toilet & sink. Corner shower cubicle. T900i electric shower. Extractor fan. Wall mirror with light.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.31m x 2.87m (10'10" x 9'5")
- Single room to front . Feature corner window. Curtains, blinds & carpets. Built in wardrobes. Shelving.
Energy Performance Indicator: 202.39/KWH/M2/YR
From town centre, take the N9 southbound, passing Carlow's IT, turn left after college and continue to mini roundabout. Keep left at mini roundabout onto Green Road. Bourlum Wood is accessed via limestone pillars on right. Follow the main avenue, taking the first left turn onto green area. No 41 is located to the left of the green, on the end.