Keelogue, Killeshin,R93 D6C8
€250,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
Accommodation extends to 102sq.m and presents a four-bedroom configuration. The site supports front & rear gardens, while a large side garden offers additional scope.
With oil fired central heating, double glazing and private services, a very attractive alternative to urban dwelling is presented.
Viewings are highly recommended and invited on a strictly appointment basis.
- 3.34m x 1.74m (10'11" x 5'9")
- Sliding weather porch to front. Teak hall door. Ceramic tile floor. L-shaped hall. Hot-press off. Stira attic access.
- 5.24m x 3.47m (17'2" x 11'5")
- Bay window to front, French door to side. Blinds. Carpets, curtains & pelmet. Solid fuel fireplace with inset stove.
- Dining Room
- 6.26m x 2.86m (20'6" x 9'5")
- Connecting doors from lounge & kitchen. Ceramic tiled floor. Extended sunroom to rear. Surrounding glazing. French doors to rear yard.
- 3.81m x 2.29m (12'6" x 7'6")
- Window & glass panelled door to rear. Ceramic tiled floor. Fitted floor & wall units. Oil fired range cooker. Breakfast bar.
- 2.28m x 1.97m (7'6" x 6'6")
- Window to rear. Ceramic tiled floor & walls. Toilet, sink & shower cubicle. Triton T90i electric shower.
- Bedroom 1
- 2.53m x 2.24m (8'4" x 7'4")
- Single room to rear. Curtains, pelmets & carpets. Up & over storage solutions.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.42m x 2.88m (11'3" x 9'5")
- Double room to rear. Curtains, pelmet & carpets. W.C off
- 1.52m x 1.23m (5' x 4'0")
- Toilet & sink. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Pine ceiling. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.03m x 2.90m (13'3" x 9'6")
- Double room to front. Curtains, pelmet & carpets. Storage press off.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.01m x 2.91m (9'11" x 9'7")
- Double room to front. Curtains, pelmets & carpets. Storage press off.
- Detached Garage
- 9.00m x 4.00m (29'6" x 13'1")
Energy Performance Indicator: 373.75 kWh/m²/yr
From Carlow town follow sign for Castlecomer on the R430 to Killeshin village. Turn left in village and immediately right, passing Killeshin church on left. Proceed to next Y-junction. Keep left uphill and continue 500m. Property is located on left.