Brysam, Abbeylands, Clane, Co. Kildare, W91 C5H6
€1,275,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Geo thermal under floor heating (thermostatically controlled)
- Aluminimum clad double glazed windows
- Poplar four panel internal doors
- Electronic entrance gates
- Stone driveway
- Family patio
- Parterre garden
- Breakfast patio
- Evening patio
- Manicured lawns
- Wonderful trees and shrubs
- Pagoda from patio to manicured lawn area
- Steel garden shed
- New England style PVC patio railing
- Rainwater harvesting system
- Gym (5.8m x 4.5m), with carpet, storage room off
- Home cinema room (5.5m x 4.4m), with carpet, intercom
Brysam really is the perfect family home. From the moment you enter this oasis, one is immediately hit with a sense of space & light throughout. The generous hallway leads to the living room to the left of the house which boasts wonderful high corniced ceilings, a beautiful high Marble fireplace and archway leading to the dining room, with French doors which open out to the large outdoor terrace.
Central to this home is a bright and spacious, family friendly open plan kitchen/breakfast room with solid poplar hand painted inframe cabinets, a large distinctive island, an array of appliances, crema marfil marble floor tiles with access to the south facing veranda via French doors. The family room also has access to the veranda which overlooks the wonderful patio and parterre garden, and in turn leads to the remaining garden area to the rear which are just a joy to behold, lush with colour and beautifully landscaped. There is also a utility and guest wc on the ground floor level, whilst the impressive front entrance porch provides a large bright space in the hallway.
The first floor accommodation consists of three bedrooms, two of which are en-suite. The master bedroom suite is an expansive, light filled room with bay windows and comes complete with a large double walk in wardrobe and exquisite marble ensuite. A family bathroom and walk in hot press completes the first floor accommodation. There is also an over porch balcony to the front just off the landing area.
The second floor accommodation comprises two bedrooms both of which are en-suite, a study and ample storage off the landing area. The basement provides a gym, fabulous home cinema room, plant room and additional storage.
Internally this home offers the ultimate comforts of modern contemporary living with incredibly high specification finishes throughout.
Externally Brysam is finished with a wonderful, tasteful, coloured nap plaster finish. All plinths and patios are finished in granite as is the front steps, porch/ portico. All external windows and doors are detailed with distinctive profiled, portland stone surrounds. In addition, all windows and doors are U value high performance double glazed aluclad manufactured in Austria. Roof is Brazilian green natural slates ridged in copper. There is an energy efficient geothermal, thermostatically controlled, underfloor heating system throughout and an efficient rainwater harvesting system.
A combination of tall trees, mature hedges and bamboos on all boundaries creates a true oasis of privacy and security. Generous terraces, private veranda, parterre garden, patios, manicured lawns, coloured stone driveway and a wide range of beautiful trees and flowers provide wonderful colour seclusion and tranquility. The property also comes complete with TV, Telephone and Broadband connection which allows easy streaming of the internet for smart TV s Netflix etc. The house is also wired for multi-room surround sound with recessed speakers.
The current owners have really put their own stamp on this property finishing the internal decoration with neutral and stylish pieces and breathtaking landscaped grounds, whereby the new owner will have little to do but move straight in.
Clane is a fabulous setting with an array of excellent amenities and services including shops, schools (primary and secondary), church, cafes, restaurants, crèches, the Westgrove Hotel and leisure centre and a wide range of sporting and recreational facilities. Dublin city and its surrounding areas (just 40 minutes away) are easily accessible via a frequent bus service, commuter rail links at Sallins and Maynooth and easy access to both the M4 and M7 motorways.
Viewing is a must to fully appreciate all the magnificent attributes that this magnificent home offers.
- Entrance Hall
- 7.70m x 3.30m (25'3" x 10'10")
- With marble flooring, panelled walls, recessed lighting, coved ceiling, sweeping staircase to void first floor landing.
- 6.20m x 4.30m (20'4" x 14'1")
- With feature marble fireplace, gas fire, solid cherry flooring, recessed lighting coved ceiling, glass panel double doors to hall, t.v. point, bay windows.
- 5.00m x 4.30m (16'5" x 14'1")
- With solid cherry flooring, coved ceiling, recessed lighting, french doors to patio area, archway to lounge.
- Solid Inframe Poplar fitted kitchen, kidney shaped island with sink, granite countertops, marble tiled floor, double Belfast sink, Brittania double oven, electric cooker, extractor, integrated cabinet fridge & freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated Neff microwave, coffee machine, plate warmer, Hoover wine cooler, recessed lighting, intercom telephone, ethernet points, stair to first floor, coved ceiling, french doors to veranda area, double glass panel doors to dining.
- 5.90m x 4.00m (19'4" x 13'1")
- With dual aspect, solid cherry flooring, french doors to veranda, coved ceiling, recessed lighting.
- Mud Room
- 3.80m x 2.20m (12'6" x 7'3")
- Solid Inframe fitted cloak and storage units, granite countertop, integrated washing machine, coved ceiling, rear door access.
- 2.20m x 1.70m (7'3" x 5'7")
- With marble flooring, w.c., w.h.b., recessed lighting and extractor.
- Master Suite
- 5.20m x 5.05m (17'1" x 16'7")
- Expansive bright, light filled room, with bay window, carpet, recessed lighting, coved ceiling. Ensuite and walk in wardrobe off
- 3.05m x 3.00m (10'0" x 9'10")
- With shower, vanity w.h.b., w.c., mirror, recessed lighting, tiled floor and splashback.
- Bedroom Two
- 5.30m x 3.90m (17'5" x 12'10")
- With carpet, coved ceiling, recessed lighting, feature curved wall.
- 2.40m x 2.10m (7'10" x 6'11")
- With shower, vanity w.h.b., w.c., mirror, recessed lighting, tiled floor and splashback, with walk in wardrobe off.
- Bedroom Three
- 4.40m x 4.30m (14'5" x 14'1")
- To front, with carpet, bay window, coved ceiling, fitted bookshelves.
- Bedroom Four
- 5.80m x 3.30m (19'0" x 10'10")
- With carpet, feature eyebrow window access to crawl space
- Walk In Wardrobe
- With fitted shelving units, carpet and access to crawl space.
- 4.30m x 3.30m (14'1" x 10'10")
- With shower, vanity w.h.b., w.c., mirror, heated towel rail, velux roof window, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom Five
- 5.10m x 4.70m (16'9" x 15'5")
- With carpet, walk in wardrobe, velux roof windows, recessed lighting.
- 3.00m x 2.20m (9'10" x 7'3")
- With shower, vanity w.h.b., w.c., mirror, tiled floor, tiled splashback, heated towel, recessed lighting, velux roof window.
- 3.60m x 3.00m (11'10" x 9'10")
- Marble floor and walls, corner bath shower, marble vanity twin w.h.b., mirror, w.c., recessed lighting, heated towel rail.
- 4.50m x 3.40m (14'9" x 11'2")
- With carpet, velux roof window, access to crawl space.
- With carpet, wall panelling, coved ceiling, recessed lighting, intercom, walk in airing cupboard, french door to front balcony.
- With carpet, recessed lighting, storage room off.
Energy Performance Indicator: 85.32 kWh/m²/yr
From Clane village proceed out the R403 towards Celbridge, take the last exit off the roundabout just after Tesco, continue for approximately 100 metres, Brysam will be on your left hand side. GPS: 53.294686, -6.680707