5, Ballintine Park, Allen, Kilmeague, Co Kildare, W91 HX67
€420,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Dual central heating, oil and solid fuel,
- Double glazed windows,
- Oak internal doors, skirting and architrave,
- Curtains, blinds, lightfittings,
- Central vac system,
- Extensive cobblelock driveway,
- Steel garden shed,
- Patio area,
- Enclosed rear garden,
- Outside tap.
No.5 Ballintine Park offers bright, airy rooms, an efficient, modern spacious layout and an array of attractive features ensuring it is presented as you would wish for immediate occupation.
Outside are generous grounds with attractive lawns, a patio area and ample off street parking.
Kilmeague village and all amenities are within easy walking distance including shops, primary school, church, pubs and a host of excellent recreational facilities. Dublin city and its surrounding areas are easily accessible via convenience to both the M7 motorway.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a beautiful home in a superb, convenient location. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- 6.60m x 2.35m (21'8" x 7'9")
- With tiled flooring, cloak area, coved ceiling, recessed lighting, alarm keypad, airing cupboard, telephone point.
- 5.90m x 4.70m (19'4" x 15'5")
- With triple aspect, marble fireplace, solid fuel back boiler stove, oak flooring, coved ceiling, wall panelling, recessed lighting, tv point.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 6.00m x 4.60m (19'8" x 15'1")
- With fitted cream kitchen, granite countertops, belfast sink, electric hob, oven, extractor, integrated dishwasher, american style fridge, tiled floor, recessed lighting, coved ceiling, French doors to rear.
- Sun Room / Bedroom
- 3.60m x 2.90m (11'10" x 9'6")
- With dual aspect, carpet.
- Utility Room
- 4.60m x 1.60m (15'1" x 5'3")
- With fitted kitchen units, sink unit, provision for usual appliances, central vac unit, tiled floor, alarm keypad, side door access.
- 1.90m x 1.60m (6'3" x 5'3")
- With wc, whb, tiled floor, tiled walls, extractor.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.70m x 3.90m (15'5" x 12'10")
- To front with fitted wardrobes/vanity, oak flooring.
- 3.50m x 1.60m (11'6" x 5'3")
- With shower, wc, whb, shower enclosure, fitted showers, tiled floor, tiled splashback, extractor.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.20m x 3.30m (13'9" x 10'10")
- With triple aspect, fitted wardrobes, carpet, velux roof window.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.70m x 3.60m (15'5" x 11'10")
- With dual aspect, fitted wardrobes, desk, carpet, Velux roof window.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.90m x 2.40m (12'10" x 7'10")
- To back with fitted wardrobes, carpet, Velux roof window.
- 3.60m x 1.10m (11'10" x 3'7")
- With shower, wc, whb, tiled floor, tiled walls, heated towel rail, sliding shower screen, extractor.
- 2.40m x 2.30m (7'10" x 7'7")
- With jacquzzi bath, shower over the bath, wc, whb, tiled floor, tiled walls, heated towel rail, shower screen, extractor.
- 8.30m x 1.80m (27'3" x 5'11")
- With carpet, Velux roof windows, attic hatch, recessed lighting.
Energy Performance Indicator: 162.21kWh/m2/yr
Directions from Clane proceed to Prosperous, turn left just before the Esso petrol station, continue for approx. five miles to Kilmeague, on entering the village continue straight on towards Newbridge for approximately 500 metres, Ballintine Park will be on your right just opposite Allen church. GPS: 53.241904, -6.855424