25, Ballintine Park, Allen, Nr Naas, Co Kildare, W91 A3C7
€245,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Oil fired central heating,
- Double glazed windows,
- 6 panel internal doors,
- Blinds, curtains,
- 2.9 metre ceiling height on ground floor,
- Cobblelock driveway,
- Steel garden shed,
- Patio area,
- Enclosed rear garden,
- Outside tap.
This is a lovely home blessed with fresh neutral decor, warm, welcoming features and an efficient modern layout. Viewers of this home will surely agree that it is a testament to good taste and style.
It enjoys a generous, enclosed landscaped rear garden with side access in which you could enjoy long summer days.
Ballintine Park is a well maintained modern development ideally positioned close to Kilmeague village and a host of quality local services including shops, schools, church and a variety of sporting and recreational facilities.
Commuting to Dublin City and its surrounding areas couldn't be easier with convenience to the M7 Motorway.
Viewing of this wonderful home is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.80m x 2.10m (19'0" x 6'11")
- With wooden flooring, coved ceiling, radiator cabinet, telephone point, alarm keypad, under stairs storage.
- 5.20m x 3.80m (17'1" x 12'6")
- With dual aspect, feature fireplace, solid fuel stove, wooden flooring, coved ceiling, tv point, fitted display / shelving unit.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 5.90m x 3.10m (19'4" x 10'2")
- "L Shaped" with dual aspect, fitted kitchen, electric oven, hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, tiled floor, recessed lighting, tv point and French doors to rear.
- Utility Room
- 2.50m x 1.70m (8'2" x 5'7")
- With fitted kitchen units, washing machine, tumble dryer, sink unit, tiled floor, side door access, alarm keypad.
- 1.90m x 1.50m (6'3" x 4'11")
- With wc, whb, tiled floor, wall panelling, extractor.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.90m x 3.90m (12'10" x 12'10")
- To front with fitted wardrobes, carpet, tv point, alarm keypad.
- 2.60m x 1.10m (8'6" x 3'7")
- With electric shower, wc, whb, tiled floor, tiled walls, shower screen, heated towel rail, velux roof window, shaving light, extractor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.50m x 2.80m (11'6" x 9'2")
- To back with carpet, fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.00m x 2.40m (9'10" x 7'10")
- To back with carpet.
- 2.30m x 2.00m (7'7" x 6'7")
- With jacquzzi, bath wc, whb, electric shower over the bath, tiled floor, tiled walls, heated towel rail, shower screen, shaving light, extractor.
- 3.80m x 2.00m (12'6" x 6'7")
- With carpet, velux roof window, airing cupboard and attic hatch.
Energy Performance Indicator: 181.35 kWh/m²/yr
Directions from Clane proceed to Prosperous, turn left just before the Esso petrol station, continue for approx. five miles to Kilmeague, on entering the village continue straight on towards Newbridge for approximately 500 metres, Ballintine Park will be on your right just opposite Allen church. GPS: 53.240957, -6.855377