Castlebrown, Clane, Co. Kildare, W91 Y0Y2
€650,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Floor Area 202.9 sq. m. (2,183 sq. ft.) approx.
- Built Circa 2014
- Site Size: 0.27 hectares (0.66 acres)
- 9ft ceilings
- Heating: oil fired
- Triple glazed windows
- Monitored alarm System
- Pebble drive & Beautiful lawns.
- Marble stone flooring throughout
- Luxurious sanitary ware throughout
- Large family dining/living area with wood burning stove
- Hand made & hand painted kitchen
- Large utility/laundry room
- Solid wood doors throughout
- Electric entrance gates with intercom
- South facing private garden with paved patio
- Outside lights, tap.
- Services: mains water / private septic tank, broadband available.
- Included: blinds, curtains, light fittings, kitchen appliances, garden shed.
This location boasts every conceivable amenity, from numerous shops and convenience stores to a variety of gourmet restaurants and is serviced by public transport facilities offering easy access to and from the city centre along with being very close to Maynooth and Naas. Almost every sporting interest is catered for in the area with excellent rugby, football, tennis and world renowned golf clubs nearby.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall flanked by an off-set family dining area and T.V. lounge equipped with a wood burning stove with access to the patio & garden , ideal for entertaining.
The large hand painted kitchen is of exemplary design and fully equipped with marble and state-of-the-art integrated appliances.
The home also features a large laundry room and comprises four double bedrooms, one of which is en suite and the master bedroom also contains a walk-in dressing room. The impressive large family bathroom is fully tiled in marble and features a delightful oval oversized tub and separate wet room shower.
The external features include extensive gardens with a large patio area to cater for Gas BBQ. Electronic entrance gates open to provide a secure and private dwelling. Additional features of the property include, security alarm system, and outdoor shed.
No expense has been spared in the attention to detail in this wonderful home and viewing is needless to say very highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.62m x 1.73m (15'2" x 5'8")
- With wood flooring, recessed lighting & alarm keypad.
- Living Room
- 8.33m x 5.20m (27'4" x 17'1")
- Large open plan living room, very well designed, dual aspect with multipul large windows and glass roofed bay window.With t.v. & phone points, recessed lighting, wood flooring and feature marble firesurround with wood burning stove.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 7.44m x 5.18m (24'5" x 17')
- Exceptionally designed and constructed extensive fitted kitchen units with granite worktop, large island, marble tiled flooring, recessed lighting, decorative ceiling hanging lights, kitchen incorporates double oven, hob & extractor fan, dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer. With intercom entry system and double doors leading to patio and lawns.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.96m x 3.25m (13' x 10'8")
- With wood flooring, t.v & phone point, fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 5.23m x 2.95m (17'2" x 9'8")
- To front, dual aspect with wood flooring, t.v & phone point, fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 5.40m x 2.50m (17'9" x 8'2")
- Very large bright room with wood flooring, t.v. & phone point, extensive fitted wardrobes with dressing table unit, dual aspect and with double doors leading to patio area and lawns.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.27m x 3.05m (14'0" x 10'0")
- To side with with wood flooring, t.v. & phone point, walk in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom off.
- 2.06m x 1.96m (6'9" x 6'5")
- Tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed lighting, w.c.,w.h.b. & electric shower unit.
- 3.38m x 2.80m (11'1" x 9'2")
- With marble tiled floor, recessed lighting, extractor fan, three piece bathroom suite that features a delightful oval oversized tub and separate wet room shower.
Energy Performance Indicator: 130.57 (kWh/m2/yr)
from Clane village proceed out the Celbridge Road (R403), turn left at Clane Motor Factors (just before Tesco) down Capdoo lane, proceed for approximately 600 metres and turn right at the sharp bend, proceed for approximately 300 metres, property is last residence on your right hand side, Lat: 53.301459, Long: -6.674524