3267, Corra Choill Park, Prosperous, Co Kildare, W91 D7W4
€195,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Ber E1
- Ber No 113623383
- Built 1981
- Solid fuel central heating,
- PVC woodgrain double glazed windows,
- Pine 6 panel internal doors,
- Rear access,
- Utility shed with fuel storage,
- Workshop 8.5 x 6.5,
- Garage 7.5 x 4.0,
- Curtains lightfittings.
It is located in an attractive village setting convenient to an array of excellent local amenities / services and within an easy commute of the city. Prosperous has become increasingly popular in recent years due to its proximity to Dublin and the improved public transport network.
This property will be of interest to investors and owner occupiers alike.
Viewing of this lovely home is strongly recommended.
- 1.50m x 0.95m (4'11" x 3'1")
- With tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- 3.70m x 1.70m (12'2" x 5'7")
- With tiled flooring, understairs storgae, telephone point.
- 4.30m x 3.10m (14'1" x 10'2")
- With solid fuel stove, laminate flooring, dado rail, tv point.
- 4.90m x 3.20m (16'1" x 10'6")
- With fitted kitchen, electric oven, hob, extractor hood, microwave, solid fuel back boiler stove, tiled floor, tiled splashback, airing cupboard, sliding patio doors to rear.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.40m x 3.20m (11'2" x 10'6")
- To back with laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.10m x 2.80m (13'5" x 9'2")
- To front with extensive fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.10m x 2.10m (10'2" x 6'11")
- To front with laminate flooring.
- 1.80m x 1.80m (5'11" x 5'11")
- With Tritron electric shower, vanity whb, wc, tiled floor, tiled walls, heated towel rail, shower enclosure.
- 2.60m x 1.80m (8'6" x 5'11")
- "L Shaped" with carpet, attic hatch.
Energy Performance Indicator: 303.21 kWh/m2/yr
From Clane proceed out the R403 Regional Road towards Prosperous, on entering Prosperous village turn right at the Church, continue for approximately 270 metres, turn right into Corra Choill Park, take the first left, proceed to the end of this road, turn right, No.3267 is down in the bottom right hand corner of this cul de sac. GPS: 53.291439, -6.751913