Curryhills, Prosperous, Co. Kildare, W91 C942
€590,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Ber B3, Ber No 113492136
- Built 2001
- Floor area 305 sq m / 3,280 sq ft approx..
- Oil fired central heating (under floor on ground floor)
- PVC woodgrain double glazed windows
- Pine internal doors
- Attractive stone facade
- Impressive stone entrance with electronic gates
- Tarmac driveway
- Spacious lawns
- Granite cills
Approached through impressive, electronic entrance gates along a tarmac driveway you will immediately begin to appreciate that this is undoubtedly a special home blessed with style, size and privacy in a truly lovely location.
This is a stunning family home extending to approximately 305 m2 / 3,280 sq ft designed to provide the perfect blend of style, comfort and space with an array of lovely features. There is a lovely flow to the home with a bright airy layout providing for an exceptional quality of family living, with extensive tiling, wooden flooring, attractive fitted kitchen, modern sanitary ware combining with fresh neutral decor to make this an wonderful family home.
Outside are generous grounds with large lawns to the front, side and rear, a spacious deck area, all providing an idyllic setting for a young family or summer entertaining. There is a large garage / studio providing great potential.
Located in a private, rustic setting there are a number of towns and villages including Prosperous, Clane, Sallins and Naas nearby providing all the amenities required for modern living, Dublin city and its surrounding areas are easily accessible via a frequent bus service, rail links from nearby Sallins and Maynooth combined with proximity to the M4 and M7 Motorways.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a spacious family home in a super setting. Viewing is a most for those searching for a truly special home.
Prosperous 1.5km, Clane 5 km, Sallins 8 km, Naas 11 km and Maynooth 15 km approximately.
- Entrance Hall
- 7.00m x 3.00m (23' x 9'10")
- With tiled flooring, recessed lighting, decorative fire surround with electric fire, under stairs storage, alarm keypad, panic button.
- 7.70m x 5.60m (25'3" x 18'4")
- With split level floor, feature stone wall / fire surround, stove, wooden flooring, french door to rear, bar and t.v. point.
- 8.00m x 5.00m (26'3" x 16'5")
- With split level floor, fitted white kitchen, Samsung American style fridge, Beko double oven, Brittania gas hob, extractor hood, microwave, Zanussi dishwasher, island, tiled floor (kitchen area), tiled splashback, wooden flooring (dining area), recessed lighting, intercom phone unit, glass panel double doors to lounge, bay window, access to t.v. / sun room.
- TV/Sun Room
- 4.90m x 4.40m (16'1" x 14'5")
- With triple aspect, wooden flooring, stove, brick fire surround, t.v. point, french door to deck area.
- Shower Room
- 2.90m x 1.50m (9'6" x 4'11")
- with Triton electric shower, w.c., whb, tiled floor, tiled splashback, mirror front bathroom cabinet, folding shower screen, extractor.
- Utility Room
- 3.20m x 3.20m (10'6" x 10'6")
- With fitted shaker style kitchen, tiled floor, tiled splashback, provision for usual appliances, rear door access.
- 6.30m x 1.40m (20'8" x 4'7")
- With tiled flooring, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom One
- 4.00m x 2.95m (13'1" x 9'8")
- To front, with dual aspect, wooden flooring.
- Bedroom Two
- 4.40m x 3.00m (14'5" x 9'10")
- To back, with dual aspect, wooden flooring, fitted shelves.
- Bedroom Three
- 3.40m x 3.30m (11'2" x 10'10")
- To side, with fitted wardrobes, wooden flooring.
- Bedroom Four
- 5.10m x 4.00m (16'9" x 13'1")
- With dual aspect, carpet, shelves.
- With shower, vanity w.h.b., w.c., tiled floor, tiled splashback, sliding shower screen, mirror, velux roof window.
- Bedroom Five
- 5.50m x 5.10m (18'1" x 16'9")
- With dual aspect, extensive fitted wardrobes, carpet, electric wall mounted heater, feature porthole window.
- 2.70m x 1.85m (8'10" x 6'1")
- With jacquzzi bath, vanity w.h.b., w.c., shower, mirror, sliding shower screen, tiled floor, tiled walls, velux roof window.
- 3.60m x 1.80m (11'10" x 5'11")
- to front with carpet and some shelving.
- With carpet, velux roof window, airing cupboard, attic hatch.
Energy Performance Indicator: 149.61 kWh/m2/yr
From Clane proceed to Prosperous Village, turn right at the crossroads on entering Prosperous Village (note church on your right). Continue to the end of the village, turn right out the R408 regional road (note Stynes shop on your left.) Proceed for approximately 1.25 km. The property for sale is located on your left. For sale sign on the property. GPS: 53.29784, -6.73974