Derry House, Derryvarogue, Donadea, Co Kildare, W91 EW27
€330,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Central Heating,
- PVC double glazed windows,
- 4 panel internal doors,
- Curtains, blinds, lighting
- Fuel shed,
- Tarmac driveway and yard,
- Deck area,
- Outside tap.
This wonderful home is conveniently located in a delightful rustic setting just a few minutes drive from Clane, Prosperous and Coill Dubh Village and all the ingredients required for modern living including shops, schools (Primary & Secondary), church, pubs and a host of sporting and recreational facilities. Dublin City and its surrounding areas are easily accessible via a frequent bus service, rail links from nearby Sallins and Maynooth combined with convenience to the M4 and M7 motorways.
Viewing is a must for those searching for a quality family home in a rustic yet convenient setting.
- 1.50m x 0.75m (4'11" x 2'6")
- With sliding door to front.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.10m x 1.20m (13'5" x 3'11")
- With oak flooring, coved ceiling, alarm keypad.
- 4.20m x 3.50m (13'9" x 11'6")
- With brick fireplace, oak flooring, coved ceiling.
- TV Room
- 4.30m x 3.50m (14'1" x 11'6")
- With brick fireplace, stove, oak flooring, tv point, coved ceiling.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 3.50m x 3.10m (11'6" x 10'2")
- With fitted kitchen, Stanley solid fuel cooker, Neff gas hob, Belling electric oven, extractor hood, island with sink, tiled floor, tiled splash back, coved ceiling, airing cupboard.
- Dining Room
- 4.80m x 2.30m (15'9" x 7'7")
- With vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, dual aspect, side door access.
- 2.70m x 1.60m (8'10" x 5'3")
- With fitted kitchen, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, tiled floor, tiled splashback.
- Utility Room
- 3.50m x 1.80m (11'6" x 5'11")
- With fitted units, washing machine, tumble dryer, tongue and groove flooring, airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.50m x 3.20m (11'6" x 10'6")
- To front with tongue & groove flooring, double doors to hall.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.50m x 2.80m (11'6" x 9'2")
- To side with tongue & groove flooring, coved ceiling.
- 3.40m x 2.00m (11'2" x 6'7")
- With shower, wc, whb, tongue & groove flooring, recessed lighting, coved ceiling, extractor.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.70m x 3.80m (15'5" x 12'6")
- With dual aspect, tongue & groove flooring, coved ceiling, recessed lighting, French doors to rear deck area.
- 3.40m x 1.90m (11'2" x 6'3")
- With bath, wc, vanity whb, tongue & groove flooring, tiled splashback, recessed lighting, coved ceiling, extractor.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.30m x 2.70m (10'10" x 8'10")
- To back with carpet, coved ceiling.
- 2.80m x 1.70m (9'2" x 5'7")
- With Power shower, wc, whb, tiled floor, tiled splashback, shaving light.
- 7.60m x 1.20m (24'11" x 3'11")
- With tongue & groove flooring, coved ceiling, recessed lighting, French doors to side.
- 4.40m x 0.80m (14'5" x 2'7")
- With oak flooring, coved ceiling, attic hatch.
Energy Performance Indicator: 197.26 kWh/m2/yr
From Clane proceed out the R407 regional road towards Kilcock for approx 3.9km, you will pass Clongowes Wood College on your right hand side, take the third road to your left after the College towards Donadea, (left turn before Painstown Cross), continue past Donadea Forest Park and straight through Ballagh cross, proceed for approx 3 km and the property for sale will be on your left identified by our for sale sign. GPS: 53.347323, -6.813648