Drehid, Carbury, Co. Kildare, W91 FNE5
€199,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Floor area 100.3sq. m. (1,082 sq. ft.) approx.
- BER: D2
- Property built: circa. 1992
- Site Size: 0.345 hectares ( 0.84 acre)
- Oil fired central heating.
- PVC double glazed windows.
- Front & side gardens with paddock to side.
- Electronic Entrance Gates.
- Services: Mains water. Private septic tank, broadband available.
- Included: curtains, blinds.
Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, living room with open fire place, kitchen, sunroom, utility, three bedrooms, 2nd reception room or forth bedroom and family bathroom
Located in a charming rustic setting, whilst retaining its country charm it is still convenient to Derrinturn village and all essential amenities.
Drehid is approx. 2.5 miles from Derrinturn village, five miles for the M4 motorway, seven miles from Clane, seven miles for Edenderry and four miles from Donadea Forest Park.
Dublin city is within easy commuting distance via the improved road network or the frequent bus service from Derrinturn village. This property is in excellent condition throughout and should be viewed to be fully appreciated
- 1.73m x 1.07m (5'8" x 3'6")
- Double glazed porch with tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- 3.89m x 1.27m (12'9" x 4'2")
- With wood flooring, alarm keypad & phone point.
- Living Room
- 3.66m x 3.23m (12'0" x 10'7")
- With wood flooring, t.v. point, feature firesurround (open fireplace), gate entry system & access to kitchen.
- 3.58m x 3.40m (11'9" x 11'2")
- With extensive fitted kitchen units, tiled walls, utility off and double doors to sunroom.
- Sun Room
- 3.96m x 3.35m (13' x 11')
- With wood flooring and double doors to back yard and garden.
- Utility Room
- 2.36m x 1.55m (7'9" x 5'1")
- With tiled floor, storage closets, plumbed for appliances and back door access.
- 2.82m x 1.68m (9'3" x 5'6")
- Fully tiled with three piece bathroom suite, electric shower over bath.
- Bedroom 1
- 2.29m x 1.90m (7'6" x 6'3")
- to back with wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.82m x 2.26m (9'3" x 7'5")
- to back with wood flooring & fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.70m x 2.67m (12'2" x 8'9")
- To front with wood flooring and fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 / T.V. Room
- 3.96m x 2.95m (13' x 9'8")
- With wood flooring & t.v. point.
Energy Performance Indicator: 299.97
Directions On entering Derrinturn village from the Clane/Allenwood road, turn right at the church in the village centre. Continue for about 1 km / 0.6 mile and turn right, just after the Carbury GAA grounds. Proceed to first cross roads, stop and go straight across, house is first on right. Gps: 53.355942, -6.91481