7, Hillview Green, Clane, Co Kildare, W91 T9N6
€250,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
23rd Jul 18:00 - 18:30
- Built 1994
- Oil fired central heating,
- Wooden double glazed windows,
- Wired for alarm (ground floor)
- 2 panel internal doors,
- Enclosed rear garden.
This lovely home boasts a spacious lounge, generous kitchen / dining, 3 bedrooms, bathroom and guest wc with warm welcoming features and a bright airy layout. It further benefits from a generous enclosed rear garden with side access.
Hillview Green is an attractive, well maintained development just a few minutes' walk from Clane where you can avail of excellent shops, schools (primary and secondary), church, cafes, restaurants, pubs, leisure center and a host of sporting and recreational facilities catering for young and old.
Dublin city and its surrounding areas are easily accessible via a frequent bus service, rail links from nearby Sallins and Maynooth combined with easy access to the M4 and M7 motorways.
Viewing of this lovely home is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.40m x 1.90m (14'5" x 6'3")
- With laminate flooring, coved ceiling.
- 4.60m x 3.30m (15'1" x 10'10")
- With feature fireplace, wooden flooring, coved ceiling, tv point and double doors to kitchen.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 5.30m x 3.00m (17'5" x 9'10")
- With fitted kitchen, electric oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer, laminate flooring, tiled splashback, coved ceiling, French doors to rear.
- 1.65m x 0.75m (5'5" x 2'6")
- With wc, whb, tiled floor, tiled splashback.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.50m x 3.10m (11'6" x 10'2")
- To back with fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.80m x 2.90m (12'6" x 9'6")
- To front with fitted wardrobes / vanity, laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.60m x 2.40m (8'6" x 7'10")
- To front with fitted wardrobes and laminate flooring.
- 2.20m x 1.70m (7'3" x 5'7")
- With bath, shower, wc, whb, Triton electric shower, shower screen, tiled floor, tiled splashback.
- 2.40m x 2.30m (7'10" x 7'7")
- With laminate flooring, airing cupboard, attic hatch.
Energy Performance Indicator: 379.53 kWh/m²/yr
Directions from Clane village proceed out the Kilcock road, Hillview Heights is the third development on your left, on entering the development take the second left and then the next right onto Hillview Green, No.7 will be on your left facing the green. GPS: 53.296194, -6.692118