29, Meadow Court, Clane, Co. Kildare., W91 A7P1
€245,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1993. Floor Area 78.7 sq mts Oil fired central heating.
- Hardwood Double Glazed Windows
- BER: E1
- Off street parking.
- Enclosed rear garden. Large front garden & driveway.
- Large Side access.
- Frequent daily bus service to Dublin.
- Rail links from Sallins and Maynooth.
- Wide range of sports and recreational facilities available.
- Included: Oven, hob, extractor, curtains, blinds, lightfittings.
No. 29 Meadow Court is conveniently located in a peaceful cul - de - sac within a mature well maintained development close to Clane village and amenities such as excellent shops, schools (primary & secondary), church, pubs, restaurants, cafes and a variety of sporting and recreational facilities.
Dublin city and its surrounding areas are easily accessible via a frequent daily bus service, rail links from Sallins and Maynooth and easy access to both the M4 and M7 motorways.
Viewing of this lovely home is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- 7.21m x 1.35m (23'8" x 4'5")
- With wood flooring, coved ceiling, telephone point, alarm keypad, airing cupboard, dado rail and hardwood front door.
- Living Room
- 4.42m x 3.48m (14'6" x 11'5")
- With bay window, mahogany / maple fireplace ( open fireplace), coved ceiling, tv point dado rail and opening to kitchen / dining room.
- 4.95m x 3.80m (16'3" x 12'6")
- With extensive fitted oak kitchen, electric oven, hob, extractor fan, plumbed for appliances, walls tiled splashback, dado rail, coved ceiling and rear door access.
- Bedroom 1
- 101.00m x 3.07m (331'4" x 10'1")
- To front with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.92m x 2.34m (9'7" x 7'8")
- To side with access to attic ( folding attic stairs).
- Bedroom 3
- 4.10m x 2.90m (13'5" x 9'6")
- To back with fitted wardrobes, t.v. & phone point.
- 2.36m x 1.75m (7'9" x 5'9")
- Fully tiled with w.c., w.h.b., large wet area with shower overhead.
Energy Performance Indicator: 303.23
Directions from Clane village proceed out the Ballinagappa Road (adjacent to Ladbrokes), continue out for approximately 250 metres Meadow Court is the third development on your left, on entering the development take the second left, No. 29 is on your right. Lat: 53.295784 Long: -6.695663