Newtownhortland, Donadea, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 A2C5
€399,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built orig 1950 existing house upgraded and modernised as part of a major extension in 1995
- Architect designed and project managed)
- Floor area 113 sq. m. / 1219 sq. ft. approx.
- Site Size: Circa 1.03 hectares (2.5 acres)
- Quality Lands: all in grass.
- BER: D2
- Oil fired Central Heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Pebble front drive,
- Gated entrance
- Included: kitchen & utility appliances, curtains.
- Mains water/ well on site, private septic tank, Broadband available.
This is a very attractive, bright residence blessed with a host of warm welcoming features, fresh neutral decor and a bright airy layout ensuring its suitability as a super family home.
Its offers generous living spaces with plenty of scope to extend and a lovely facade set on a mature, landscaped private site with pebble driveway and a large paddock all providing a beautiful backdrop for this quality home.
Tiermoghan, Newtown & Staplestown villages are just a few minutes drive away and offer a variety of local services and amenities. Tiermoghan school is very close by, only a mile away.
Donadea Forest Park is also just minutes away where you can avail of wonderful walks and trails.
Nearby towns and villages including , Kilcock, Clane, Prosperous, offer all the ingredients for modern living. Dublin City and its surrounding areas are easily accessible due to its convenience to bus routes from
Kilcock and Clane, rail links from Kilcock, Maynooth and Sallins and its aprox. 8km to the M4 Motorway.
Viewing is a must for those searching for a quality family home in a lovely rustic setting with convenience to all services.
- Entrance Hall
- 3.25m x 2.62m (10'8" x 8'7")
- With solid wood flooring, alarm keypad, phone point, full height wood ceiling with glass.
- Living Room
- 4.50m x 3.78m (14'9" x 12'5")
- With wood flooring, dual aspect, feature fire surround with open fireplace, coved ceiling, t.v. point.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 4.95m x 4.47m (16'3" x 14'8")
- With tiled floor and walls, extensive fitted kitchen units with appliances, Stanley oil fired cooker / burner, recessed lights and access to utility.
- Utility Room
- 1.75m x 1.68m (5'9" x 5'6")
- Tiled floor, plumbed for appliances, side door access and w.c. off.
- 1.75m x 0.91m (5'9" x 3')
- With tiled floor, w.c. & w.h.b.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.40m x 3.28m (14'5" x 10'9")
- With wood flooring and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.40m x 3.18m (14'5" x 10'5")
- With wood flooring, fireplace (display only), fitted wardrobes and dressing table.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.10m x 3.20m (13'5" x 10'6")
- With wood flooring, fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom off.
- 1.83m x 1.73m (6'0" x 5'8")
- Fully tiled with w.c., w.h.b. & shower unit.
- 2.03m x 1.73m (6'8" x 5'8")
- Fully tiled with 3 piece bathroom suite, shaving light and mirror.
Energy Performance Indicator: 279.87
Directions from Donadea Forest Park, passing the main entrance on your left continue for 0.5 mile approx. to cross roads (notice Connollys pub on right), turn right and continue for approx one mile, take a hard right at the next junction, proceed for approx 500 metres and the property for sale is on your right. Lat: 53.364015, Long: -6.76168