Apt 44, Block A, The Avenue, Abbeylands, Clane, Co. Kildare, W91 WC64
€149,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- BER: D1
- Built circa 2002
- Size: 42 sq m
- Electric heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- 6 panel internal doors
- Wired for alarm
- Convenient location.
- Previous Rent €750.00
- Management fees: approx. €696.00
- Included: kitchen appliances, curtains.
This lovely apartment boasts an array of extras, a bright spacious layout and is only a stones throw from the new Westgrove Hotel and shopping complex.
Whilst Clane village is a mere stroll away, viewing is a must for those looking for a quality home in a superb location.
Dublin city and its surrounding areas are easily accessible via a frequent daily bus service, rail links from Sallins and Maynooth combined with easy access to the M4 and M7 motorways.
Viewing of this beautiful apartment is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- 3.10m x 1.10m (10'2" x 3'7")
- With wood flooring, airing cupboard, closet, coved ceiling.
- Living Room
- 4.04m x 3.48m (13'3" x 11'5")
- With wood flooring, coved ceiling, t.v. point, intercom entry system and French doors to balcony area.
- 2.44m x 2.16m (8'0" x 7'1")
- With extensive fitted units, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, walls tiled splashback, extractor fan.
- 3.90m x 2.54m (12'10" x 8'4")
- With wood flooring, fitted wardrobes, t.v. & phone point.
- 2.18m x 1.83m (7'2" x 6'0")
- With three piece bathroom suite, tiled floor and walls, electric heater, shaving light and mirror.
Energy Performance Indicator: 237.91
Directions from Clane village proceed out the Sallins road, take the first exit off the roundabout, continue past the Westgrove Hotel, take the first exit off the next roundabout into the Avenue apts. GPS 53.290363, -6.680862