35, Woodlawn, Allenwood, Co. Kildare, W91 F791
€265,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- BER C1
- Year Built: 2003
- Floor area 120 sq m approx
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Internal panelled doors
- Deck area
- Garden shed
- Lean to
- Outside tap
- Off street parking
- Included: blinds, curtains, poles
This fine family home boasts a superb efficient layout, a host of wonderful features, bright airy rooms and delightful landscaped grounds including an enclosed rear garden, that has a generous deck area and generous lawn space which make you hanker for long summer evenings. This home is picture perfect inside and out and presented as you would wish for immediate occupation.
It enjoys a convenient yet private location in an attractive development overlooking a pleasant green area within easy walking distance of Allenwood and the amenities and ingredients required for modern family living.
Dublin city and its surrounding areas are easily accessible via a frequent bus service, the Arrow commuter rail link at Sallins and easy access to both the M4 and M7 motorways. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate all the magnificent attributes that this special home offers.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.80m x 1.20m (15'9" x 3'11")
- With laminate flooring, recessed lighting, coved ceiling, telephone point, alarm keypad, airing cupboard.
- Family/TV Room
- 8.00m x 5.30m (26'3" x 17'5")
- Open plan, split level, with grey high gloss fitted kitchen, solid fuel stove, electric hob, oven, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, aluminium splashback, tiled floor (kitchen area), laminate flooring (living area), recessed lighting, t.v. point, french doors to rear, motorised roller blinds.
- Bedroom One
- 3.10m x 3.00m (10'2" x 9'10")
- To front, with mirror front wardrobers, laminate flooring, bay window, panic button.
- 1.40m x 1.40m (4'7" x 4'7")
- With Triton elite shower, w.c., vanity w.h.b., tiled floor, shower screen, heated towel rail and extractor.
- Bedroom Two
- 3.00m x 2.80m (9'10" x 9'2")
- To front, with laminate flooring bay window, coved ceiling.
- Bedroom Three
- 3.50m x 3.30m (11'6" x 10'10")
- With side, with laminate flooring.
- 2.40m x 1.80m (7'10" x 5'11")
- With shower, w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor, tiled walls, coved ceiling, heated towel rail.
- Attic Room
- 8.00m x 4.10m (26'3" x 13'5")
- With laminate flooring, recessed lighting, velux roof windows.
Energy Performance Indicator: 165.66 kWh/m²/yr
from Clane proceed to Prosperous village, continue straight on to Allenwood village via two crossroads, on entering Allenwood turn right at the crossroads, proceed for approx. 100 yards, take the first right into Woodlawn, take the second left within the development and No.35 is on your right hand side. GPS: 53.285667, -6.858869