70, Woodlawn, Allenwood, Co Kildare, W91 X2R2
€247,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Oil fired central heating,
- PVC double glazed windows,
- 4 panel internal doors,
- Curtains, blinds, lightfittings,
- Steel garden shed,
- Patio area with enclosed rear garden with side gate,
- outside tap,
- Attractive flower beds with railway sleeper borders,
- Not overlooking at rear,
- Off street parking.
This fine family home boasts a superb efficient layout, a host of wonderful features, bright airy rooms and delightful landscaped grounds including an enclosed rear garden, that has a generous sheltered patio and mature trees / shrubs which make you hanker for long summer evenings. This home is picture perfect inside and out and presented as you would wish for immediate occupation.
It enjoys a convenient yet private location in an attractive development within easy walking distance of Allenwood and the amenities and ingredients required for modern family living.
Dublin city and its surrounding areas are easily accessible via a frequent bus service, the Arrow commuter rail link at Sallins and easy access to both the M4 and M7 motorways. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate all the magnificent attributes that this special home offers.
- Entrance Hall
- 7.90m x 1.30m (25'11" x 4'3")
- With oak flooring, coved ceiling, alarm keypad, cloak room, airing cupboard, attic hatch, Velux roof window.
- 4.80m x 3.30m (15'9" x 10'10")
- With feature fireplace, insert stove, oak flooring, coved ceiling, tv point, bay window.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 5.80m x 3.10m (19'0" x 10'2")
- With cream fitted kitchen, electric oven, hob, extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tiled floor, tiled splashback, recessed lighting, tv point, sliding patio doors to rear.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.70m x 3.10m (12'2" x 10'2")
- To front with fitted wardrobes, oak flooring, panic button.
- 2.20m x 1.40m (7'3" x 4'7")
- "L Shaped" with shower, wc, whb, tiled floor, tiled splashback, folding shower screen, shaving light, extractor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.10m x 3.00m (10'2" x 9'10")
- To side with fitted wardrobes and oak flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.80m x 2.40m (15'9" x 7'10")
- To back with fitted wardrobes and oak flooring.
- 3.15m x 2.00m (10'4" x 6'7")
- With bath, shower, wc, whb, Triton electric shower, tiled floor, tiled splashback, folding shower screen, shaving light, extractor.
Energy Performance Indicator: 133.27 kWh/m²/yr
From Clane proceed to Prosperous village, continue straight on to Allenwood village via two crossroads, on entering Allenwood turn right at the crossroads, proceed for approx. 100 yards, take the first right into Woodlawn, take the fourth left within the development and No.70 is along this road on your right hand side. GPS: 53.287209, -6.858100