We’re Hiring! Receptionist – Clonakilty BranchSeptember 3, 2018
Sherry FitzGerald O’Neill in Clonakilty are looking for a receptionist to provide professional, welcoming and efficient customer service to our clients.
Role and responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome clients as soon as they arrive at the office, ensure visitors are dealt with in a welcoming, courteous and professional manner, seeking to anticipate their needs where possible
- Responsible for dealing with all incoming phone queries relating to the branch such as, arranging viewing appointments, market appraisals, etc.
- Provide admin support to the branch and sales negotiators and deal with various issues as they arise
- Receive, sort, distribute and send daily mail/deliveries
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying and transcribing.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organisational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Positive customer service outlook
If you feel that this role is of interest to you, please forward your cv and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is close of business, Wednesday, 12th September 2018.