34, Cluain Garbhan, Dungarvan, Co Waterford, X35 KV10
€139,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Located within walking distance of the new Deise Greenway.
- The property was built in 2005.
- Enclosed private rear garden.
- Double glazed white PVC windows.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Mains services.
Conveniently located only a short distance from Dungarvan town centre, the property is in very close proximity to Clonea blue flag beach and the newly opened and highly anticipated Waterford Greenway cycle track.
Inside, the property has plenty of living space between the 3 storey's. The large living room is to the front of the house and has an open fireplace. The kitchen/dining is to the rear and has modern fitted units and a door leading to the rear enclosed maintenance free garden.
Upstairs, the bedrooms are generous in size with the master bedroom being on the top floor on its own. The second and third bedrooms are to the front and back of the second floor.
This house would make an ideal starter, retirement or investment property. Viewing highly recommended!
OFCH. Acc: Ent. hall, lounge, kit., 3 beds, bath. 90 sq.m. (970 sq.ft.) approx.
BER No: 109217901
Energy Performance Indicator: 157.88 kWh/m2/yr
- Entrance Hall
- 1.63m x 1.00m (5'4" x 3'3")
- Return of Hall
- 4.20m x 0.86m (13'9" x 2'10")
- Living Room
- 4.93m x 3.78m (16'2" x 12'5")
- 4.75m x 2.34m (15'7" x 7'8")
- Downstairs WC
- 1.50m x 0.90m (4'11" x 2'11")
- First Floor
- 5.80m x 1.40m (19'0" x 4'7")
- Bedroom Two
- 3.94m x 2.92m (12'11" x 9'7")
- Bedroom Three
- 2.57m x 2.36m (8'5" x 7'9")
- 2.06m x 1.42m (6'9" x 4'8")
- Second Floor
- Master Bedroom
- 3.63m x 2.90m (11'11" x 9'6")
Energy Performance Indicator: 157.88
From Grattan Square, drive over the Causeway to Abbeyside, at the traffic lights continue straight, at Crottys corner, continue straight, turn right onto the N25. Take the first right (see sign for Care Choice). Continue to the next roundabout, take the second exit straight on, take the next left and see the property inside of the development on the right.