Glencairn, Lismore, Co Waterford, P51P7E5
€87,500 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Conveniently located on the outskirts of Lismore.
- Stunning scenic countryside views.
- Located on a quiet country road.
- Plenty of space for extending existing dwelling subject to planning.
- Great starter or investment property.
- Outbuildings on site.
- Mains water.
- Septic tank.
- Built in 1920 approx.
Situated on a quiet road with open countryside to the rear, the property is in need of total renovation, however would have huge potential in the right hands.
Externally the property has a cut down stone entrance wall with ample parking to the front lawned gardens to the front and side and an enclosed field to the rear which would be suitable for a dwelling subject to planning permission.
This cottage has fantastic potential in the right hands and would make a great starter or investment property.
Acc: Living, 3 beds, bath. 41.8 sq.m. (450 sq.ft.) approx.
- Living Room
- 4.40m x 3.02m (14'5" x 9'11")
- Concrete floor, walls painted, two PVC windows, curtains, centre light, fireplace, traditional fireplace.
- 2.29m x 1.57m (7'6" x 5'2")
- Vinyl floor, walls painted, opaque window, whb, wc, bath, centre light.
- Accessed by stairs.
- Bedroom One
- 3.33m x 2.13m (10'11" x 7')
- Timber floor, walls painted, window, curtains, centre light, open fireplace.
- Bedroom Two
- 2.72m x 2.29m (8'11" x 7'6")
- Carpet floor, walls painted, PVC window.
- Bedroom Three
- 3.33m x 2.41m (10'11" x 7'11")
- Timber floor, walls painted, PVC window, curtains, centre light.
From Glencairn Abbey continue out the road in the direction of Lyon's Cross for 2.5km approx and take the second road to the left which is slightly uphill. Continue for a short distance and see the Sherry FitzGerald Reynolds For Sale sign on the property on the right.