Sunhill, Affane, Cappoquin, Co Waterford, P51 D9K2
€249,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- The property is located an hour from both Cork and Waterford allowing daily commute.
- Conveniently located 15 minutes from Dungarvan and 5 minutes from Cappoquin.
- Beautiful views over the surrounding countryside.
- Built in 2001.
- Spacious rooms.
- Large lawned gardens surrounding the property.
- Garden shed.
- Mains water.
- Septic tank.
Conveniently located just off the N72 this 3 bedroom bungalow is only a 15 minute drive from Dungarvan and a 5 minute drive from Cappoquin.
Standing on half of an acre approx, the property is positioned overlooking the surrounding scenic countryside. There are beautiful lawned gardens to the front with mature hedges either side of the driveway and a large garden to the side.
Inside, the lounge is located to the front and is very spacious with an open fireplace. The kitchen/dining/living is of generous size and has French doors that open to the garden and take in the views.
The master bedroom is to the front of the property and has extensive fitted wardrobes and an adjoining ensuite. The second and third bedrooms are also of ample size and nicely decorated. The main bathroom is off the hallway and is fully tiled.
Externally to the rear there is a parking area and a small patio area with a garden shed.
This bungalow would make an ideal family home and is ready for immediate occupation.
OFCH. Acc: Ent hall, Kit./dining/living, lounge, 3 beds (1 ens), bath. 116 sq.m. (1,250 sq.ft.) approx.
BER No: 112565429
Energy Performance Indicator: 283.59 kWh/m2/yr
- Entrance Hall
- 4.00m x 2.36m (13'1" x 7'9")
- PVC door with opaque window panel, floor carpeted, walls painted, lights, telephone point, smoke alarm, hot press/airing cupboard.
- Return of Hall
- 5.94m x 0.97m (19'6" x 3'2")
- Living Room
- 4.55m x 3.63m (14'11" x 11'11")
- Solid oak floor, walls painted, one window to the front, curtains, centre light, open fireplace, T.V point.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 8.80m x 3.18m (28'10" x 10'5")
- Vinyl floor, walls painted, two windows to the rear, blinds, one door to the rear and French doors to the right, three centre lights, solid timber fitted kitchen, fridge, dishwasher.
- Bathroom/Shower Room
- 3.15m x 1.96m (10'4" x 6'5")
- Timber floor, walls tiled, one window to the rear, whb, wc, bath, Triton electric shower, centre light.
- Bedroom One
- 4.06m x 3.63m (13'4" x 11'11")
- Floor carpeted, walls painted, window to the front, curtains, centre light, T.V point, extensive fitted wardrobes.
- 2.41m x 0.97m (7'11" x 3'2")
- Floor tiled, walls, tiled, window to the side, whb, wc, Triton T90 shower.
- Bedroom Two
- 3.63m x 3.18m (11'11" x 10'5")
- Floor carpeted, walls painted, window to the rear, curtains, centre light, T.V point.
- Bedroom Three
- 4.00m x 2.87m (13'1" x 9'5")
Energy Performance Indicator: 283.59 kWh/m²/yr
Leaving from Grattan Square Dungarvan drive 15.3km towards Cappoquin. At Affane Cross turn right onto the L1027 and drive for 1km keeping left at the V up the hill, continue for a short distance and see the Sherry Fitzgerald Reynolds For Sale sign on the second property on the right.