Union Road, Kilmacthomas, Co Waterford, X42 CD73
€347,500 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Situated in a most peaceful location.
- Only a 5 minute drive from Kilmacthomas village and the Greenway.
- Close proximity to the N25.
- Impressive upstairs lounge with balcony.
- Pristine interior with spacious rooms throughout.
- Landscaped gardens.
- Large garden shed.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Mains water & septic tank.
Standing on 0.3 of an acre, the property was built in 2007 and has a wonderful spacious interior that is in pristine condition throughout.
The main living room is to the front of the property and has a large open fireplace with cut stone mantelpiece. The kitchen/dining is to the rear and is a wonderful bright room with solid oak fitted units and adjoining utility room. A sliding glass door opens to the picture perfect rear garden.
Off the kitchen there is a large sun lounge with French doors to the rear garden. The utility room is also a fine size with fitted units, a Belfast sink and door to the rear.
The 3 ground floor bedrooms are located off the hallway with the master bedroom having fitted wardrobes and ensuite bathroom. The main bathroom is also off the hall and has a stylish tile scheme with a bath and stand alone shower.
Upstairs, there are two large bedrooms off the landing serviced by a spacious shower room. The large lounge is at the top of the stairs and is an impressive room with an external balcony to take in the scenic views and garden below.
Union Road is a stunning residence in pristine condition and would make the perfect family home. Viewing is highly recommended!
OFCH. 187.8 sq.m. (2,021 sq. ft.) approx.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.38m x 2.08m (17'8" x 6'10")
- Timber door with opaque panels, solid walnut floor, walls painted, spot lights.
- Return of Hall
- 4.88m x 1.04m (16'0" x 3'5")
- Living Room
- 4.80m x 4.52m (15'9" x 14'10")
- Solid oak floor, walls painted, bay window to the front, curtains, blinds, centre light, open fireplace, t.v point.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 6.38m x 3.60m (20'11" x 11'10")
- Floor tiled in the kitchen and timber floor in the dining room, walls painted, one window to the side and one window to the rear, sliding glass doors to the rear, solid oak fitted kitchen, oven, dishwasher.
- Utility Room
- 2.26m x 1.68m (7'5" x 5'6")
- Floor tiled, walls painted, window to the rear, door to the rear garden, centre light, fitted units matching the kitchen, plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Bathroom/Shower Room
- 2.97m x 2.10m (9'9" x 6'11")
- Floor tiled, walls tiled, window to the rear, whb, wc, bath, Triton electric shower, centre light.
- Bedroom One
- 4.20m x 3.28m (13'9" x 10'9")
- Oak floor, walls painted, window to the front, curtains, blinds, centre light.
- 2.08m x 1.14m (6'10" x 3'9")
- Floor tiled, walls tiled, window to the side, whb, wc, triton electric shower.
- Bedroom Two
- 3.33m x 2.87m (10'11" x 9'5")
- Solid oak floor, walls painted, window to the rear, curtains, blinds, centre light.
- Bedroom Five
- 3.28m x 2.70m (10'9" x 8'10")
- Solid oak floor, walls painted, window to the front, curtains, blinds, centre light, tv point
- 3.07m x 2.20m (10'1" x 7'3")
- Solid oak floor, walls painted, two Velux windows to the rear, spot lights, smoke alarm, access to the attic.
- Return of Hall
- 4.60m x 1.40m (15'1" x 4'7")
- 5.92m x 5.44m (19'5" x 17'10")
- Oak floor, walls painted, one window to the front and one to the side, curtains, blinds, spot lights, sliding glass door to the balcony.
- Bedroom Three
- 3.63m x 3.60m (11'11" x 11'10")
- Oak floor, walls painted, one window to the front, curtains, blinds, centre light, t.v point.
- Bedroom Four
- 3.43m x 3.25m (11'3" x 10'8")
- Oak floor, walls painted, window to the front and window to the rear, curtains, blinds, centre light, t.v point.
- Bathroom/Shower Room
- 2.36m x 1.75m (7'9" x 5'9")
- Floor tiled, walls tiled, Velux window to the rear, whb, wc, Triton electric shower, centre spot lights, shaving light over whb.
Energy Performance Indicator: 175.91 (kWh/m2/yr)
Leaving Kilmacthomas or turning off the main N25 road, the property is the 3rd on the right after the turn for Coach House Coffee. See the Sherry FitzGerald Reynolds For Sale sign on the property.