Ballyhannon South, Quin, Co Clare, V95 NW56
€285,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Superb detached home
- 5 bedrooms, 4 with fitted wardrobes, one with en-suite
- Never lived in and finished exceptionally
- Built in 2010
- Popular residential location with easy access to motorway, Quin and Ennis
- Block Built
- Block built garage to the rear
- Generous, low maintanance site
The property which has never been lived in is less than a five minute drive from Quin and a ten minute drive from Ennis. Shannon and Limerick are also easily accessible.
Accommodation downstairs comprises an entrance hall, living area, double bedroom with en-suite, an open-plan kitchen/dining area and a utility room. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally the front garden is in lawn and there is a stone-cut boundary wall. There is a gravel driveway to the side that provides access to the garage at the rear of the house. There is a large lawned back garden and a block-built shed.
Viewing of this fine property is highly recommended.
BER B3, BER No. 112601828. 183.4sqm (1,973.4 sq ft) approx.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.46m x 2.14m (14'8" x 7'0")
- Tiled flooring, access to the living room, downstairs bedroom, WC and the kitchen/dining area.
- 1.26m x 1.26m (4'2" x 4'2")
- Tiled flooring, WC, wash hand basin and an extractor fan.
- Living Room
- 4.45m x 4.28m (14'7" x 14'1")
- Generous, dual-aspect space with wooden flooring, two front-aspect windows, side-aspect window and a solid fuel fireplace.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.91m x 3.78m (12'10" x 12'5")
- Double bedroom with two front-aspect windows, large fitted wardrobe with ample storage including integrated drawers and an en-suite.
- 2.50m x 1.77m (8'2" x 5'10")
- Partially tiled with WC, wash hand basin, side-aspect window, extractor fan and a wet-room style shower.
- Kitchen/dining area
- 7.97m x 4.72m (26'2" x 15'6")
- Extremely large open-plan space with tiled flooring, side-aspect window, large rear-aspect window and French doors leading to the back garden. There is a fitted kitchen with wall and base storage units, display cabinets, sink, space for fridge-freezer, oven. hob and a grill. There is an opening for a stove or open fire and access to the entrance hall and utility (aswell as the garden).
- Utility Room
- 2.51m x 2.50m (8'3" x 8'2")
- Tiled flooring, built-in counter-top space with storage, rear-aspect window, access to the kitchen/dining area, back garden and the storage closet.
- 2.53m x 1.33m (8'4" x 4'4")
- Tiled with ample space.
- 6.91m x 1.08m (22'8" x 3'7")
- Timber flooring, front-aspect velux window, access to the upstairs bedrooms and bathroom.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.60m x 3.93m (15'1" x 12'11")
- Spacious double room with wall of fitted wardrobes, wooden flooring and a rear-aspect window.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.93m x 3.37m (12'11" x 11'1")
- Double bedroom with front-aspect velux window and wooden flooring.
- 3.65m x 2.09m (12' x 6'10")
- Complete with WC, wash hand basin, bath, shower and a rear-aspect window.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.35m x 2.16m (14'3" x 7'1")
- Double bedroom fitted wardrobes and a front-aspect velux window.
- Bedroom 5
- 4.53m x 3.67m (14'10" x 12'0")
- Generous double room with large fitted wardrobe, front-aspect velux and wooden flooring.
Energy Performance Indicator: 141.81
From the Quin Road, take the last right turn before Quin village. Continue along this road for 2.9km, at the crossroads take the road to your right hand side, the property is the first house on the left and can be identified by the Sherry FitzGerald McMahon for sale board.