12, Beal an Inbhir, Kilrush, Co. Clare, V15 H330
€109,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Constructed in 2006
- Turn key condition - all contents, fixtures and fittings are included in the sale
- No management fees
- Ideal holiday home or investment property
- All mains services
- Rear access for bins etc
- ECH and a solid fuel fireplace
- Entrance Hallway
- 3.00m x 1.15m (9'10" x 3'9")
- A bright and inviting entrance hallway complete with tiled flooring, telephone point and recessed storage space - (plumbed area for appliances if you wish).
- Bedroom 1
- 4.80m x 3.00m (15'9" x 9'10")
- Located on the ground floor to the front of the property, this double bedroom is complete with built in wardrobes, a dressing table and carpet flooring.
- 2.20m x 2.00m (7'3" x 6'7")
- Fully tiled and complete with bath, wc and whb.
- Bedroom 2
- 5.00m x 3.00m (16'5" x 9'10")
- Also located on the ground floor but to the back of the property, this fine bedroom is complete with carpet flooring, a spacious ensuite, built in wardrobes and a dressing table.
- 2.00m x 2.00m (6'7" x 6'7")
- Fully tiled and complete with shower, wc and whb.
- Living Room
- 6.00m x 3.50m (19'8" x 11'6")
- The living area is complete with tiled flooring, tv point and an attractive solid fuel feature fireplace. There are lovely views of the marina from this room.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 3.50m x 3.30m (11'6" x 10'10")
- The kitchen is complete with fully fitted wall and base units, tiled flooring and tiled splash back. Rear access via a concrete stairwell to the back garden. The dining section also has tiled flooring and lovely views.
- Bedroom 3 - Master
- 4.50m x 3.80m (14'9" x 12'6")
- Located on the second floor, this master suite is extremely spacious and is complete with carpet flooring, built in wardrobes, a spacious ensuite and a private balcony with fabulous views over the marina.
- 2.00m x 1.70m (6'7" x 5'7")
- Fully tiled and complete with electric shower, wc and whb.
Energy Performance Indicator: 193.57 kWh/m2/yr
On entering the Beal in Inbhir development, take the first right turn and this property is located on the left hand side identified by a Sherry FitzGerald McMahon For Sale board.