3, Clonmoney Grove, Crusheen, Ennis, Co. Clare, V95 H7P8
€99,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- 3 bedroomed house
- In need of renovation
- Quiet mature development
- Adjacent to Crusheen National School
- Walking distance to GAA facilities and all village amenities
- 15 minutes from both Ennis and Gort on M18 motorway
- Built 1977 approx
- Block Built
Accommodation on the ground floor comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining room, downstairs bedroom, kitchen and garage. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally the front garden is partly in lawn with off-street parking, the back garden is in lawn with shared access via a laneway to the rear.
Viewing is recommended.
96.6sq.m (1,039.4 sq.ft) approx.
BER F. BER Number 112598370 BER Code 449.86 kWh/m²/yr
- Entrance Hall
- 3.24m x 2.21m (10'8" x 7'3")
- Carpeted flooring, access to the downstairs bedroom, sitting room and dining room.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.64m x 2.15m (11'11" x 7'1")
- Single bedroom with carpeted flooring and a front-aspect window.
- Sitting room
- 4.11m x 3.49m (13'6" x 11'5")
- Carpeted flooring, large rear-aspect window and a solid-fuel fireplace.
- Dining room
- 4.12m x 3.67m (13'6" x 12'0")
- Carpeted flooring, large rear-aspect window, access to the hall and double doors leading to the kitchen/dining area.
- 3.66m x 2.66m (12'0" x 8'9")
- Large front-aspect window, fitted storage units, access to the garage and double doors to the dining room.
- 1.71m x 0.91m (5'7" x 3')
- Carpeted flooring, access to two bedrooms, bathroom and the hot-press.
- 2.30m x 1.75m (7'7" x 5'9")
- WC, wash hand basin, bath and a rear-aspect velux style window.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.50m x 2.73m (14'9" x 8'11")
- Double bedroom with carpeted flooring and a side-aspect window.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.33m x 2.61m (14'2" x 8'7")
- Double bedroom with carpeted flooring and a rear-aspect velux style window.
- 7.72m x 2.79m (25'4" x 9'2")
- Large storage space with door to front garden and garage door to back garden, it is accessed internally via the kitchen.
Energy Performance Indicator: 449.86
Driving into Crusheen from the Ennis side take the right turn at the petrol station. Drive down this road (The Tulla road) and proceed past Crusheen National School. Clonmoney Grove is just after the school on the left hand side. No. 3 is the third house on the left and can be identified by our Sherry FitzGerald McMahon for sale board.