14, Cois Tra, School Road, Lahinch, Co Clare, V95 KP71
€295,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Entrance Hallway
- 4.80m x 1.28m (15'9" x 4'2")
- A bright and inviting entrance hallway complete with tiled flooring and ample recessed storage.
- 2.56m x 2.50m (8'5" x 8'2")
- Complete with fitted wall and base units, tiled splash back and tiled flooring. A staira leads to a spacious mezzanine overlooking the kitchen, dining and living areas.
- Accessed via a staira from the kitchen area, this spacious mezzanine may be potentially suitable as an office, a den, games room for kids or for storage space.
- Living/Dining Area
- 5.75m x 3.55m (18'10" x 11'8")
- Open plan contemporary layout complete with semi solid maple wood flooring, tv point and fabulous sea views. A solid fuel stove creates a cosy atmosphere in the living room. The dining section has a doorway leading to a wooden decking area and balcony to the rear of the property which has spectacular sea views and views over Lahinch Golf courses.
- Toilet/Utility Room
- 2.12m x 1.97m (6'11" x 6'6")
- Located on the first floor. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Also complete with wc and whb also. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.04m x 2.80m (10' x 9'2")
- Located on the first floor, this double bedroom has a front aspect and is complete with semi solid maple flooring and a tv point.
- 3.16m x 1.66m (10'4" x 5'5")
- Complete with tiled flooring and ample recessed storage space.
- Bedroom 2
- 5.27m x 3.00m (17'3" x 9'10")
- This double bedroom is located on the ground floor and overlooks the back garden. Complete with semi solid maple flooring, built in wardrobes, tv point and a spacious ensuite. Beautiful sea views and views over Lahinch.
- 1.95m x 1.65m (6'5" x 5'5")
- Spacious ensuite complete with wc, whb and electric shower. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 3
- 5.66m x 3.00m (18'7" x 9'10")
- This double bedroom is also located on the ground floor and is complete with semi solid maple flooring and overlooks the back garden. Beautiful sea views and views over Lahinch.
- 2.68m x 1.25m (8'10" x 4'1")
- Fully tiled in neutral tones and complete with wc, whb and an electric shower.
- Under stairs storage
- Under stairs storage: Enclosed storage room with ample space for indoor storage.
Energy Performance Indicator: 171.63 kWh/m²/yr
From Lahinch village take the Miltown Malbay road, passing the Church on your left hand side. Continue to the top of the hill - opposite the large car park on your right take the left turn and continue up school road. Pass the school on your left and take the next left turn. Continue to the top of this road and number 14 is located on the left hand side.