1, Cul Na Coille, Tulla Road, Ennis, Co Clare, V95 AO3A
€385,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- 5 Bedroom detached home
- Spacious accommodation extending over 3 floors
- Excellent central location, close to by-pass
- Exceptional level of workmanship and specification
- High insulation timber frame construction.
- Natural gas central heating - Zoned underfloor heating
- Maintenance free K-Rend exterior with limestone sills
2.00pm to 2.30pm
No 1 Cul na Coille is a charming five bed detached family home located off the main Ennis-Tulla Road and close to the Ennis by-pass. Cul na Coille is an eye-catching development of only seven stylish, executive, contemporary, detached homes. The property offers an abundance of space and light in one of the towns most established residential areas. It is well positioned on a large 0.2-acre site within walking distance of a huge range of amenities that Ennis has to offer including Roslevan shopping centre, parks and a range of primary & secondary schools. Built in 2007 the home is in excellent decorative condition throughout.
This exceptional family home is fitted to a very standard with a host of architectural design features throughout. Entrance is via the main hallway where the attention to detail is immediately evident, the porcelain tiled floors and solid oak staircase set the tone and leads to a sitting room to the right with a feature gas fireplace and a living room to the left with solid oak floors and a featured bay window. Double doors lead to the open plan kitchen dining area which is recognisably the heart of the home and comprises of a handmade kitchen with porcelain tiles and granite worktops. The dining area merges onto the south facing patio area. The ground floor also consists of a bathroom and a separate utility room with rear access. The oak staircase leads to the first and second floor accommodation. The first floor comprises four double bedrooms, two of which offer en suite bathrooms and walk in wardrobes. Continuing onto the second floor, the attic is fully developed from original construction. The accommodation on the second floor is dedicated to the master bedroom which offers a large en suite bathroom and extensive walk in wardrobe.
Externally this home benefits from several distinctive features the views of the expansive green areas to the side of the property. A walled cobble locked driveway to the front offers ample off-street parking. A gated side entrance leads to a sun-filled south-facing private rear garden with patio area and garden with mature planting and laid to lawn area.
Overall this is a fantastic property in an excellent location, and we recommend viewing to fully appreciate what it has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.55m x 1.70m (18'3" x 5'7")
- Porcelain tiles, oak staircase, built in storage.
- Living Room
- 5.55m x 3.90m (18'3" x 12'10")
- Semi solid oak timber flooring, feature gas fireplace, front and side aspect windows.
- 4.01m x 3.41m (13'2" x 11'2")
- Semi solid oak timber flooring, feature bay window.
- 2.00m x 2.00m (6'7" x 6'7")
- Tiled throughout, WC, wash hand basin, side aspect window.
- Dining Room/ Sun Room
- 8.10m x 3.80m (26'7" x 12'6")
- Porcelain tiles, feature windows, rear access door merging onto garden patio.
- 3.80m x 3.50m (12'6" x 11'6")
- Porcelain tiles, hand crafted kitchen with integrated appliances, gas hob, granite work tops on kitchen and breakfast bar.
- Utility Room
- 3.80m x 1.75m (12'6" x 5'9")
- Porcelain tiles, integrated washing machine & dryer, built in storage, rear access door.
- 3.90m x 1.90m (12'10" x 6'3")
- Carpet flooring, oak doors & skirting boards.
- Bedroom One
- 4.10m x 3.80m (13'5" x 12'6")
- Carpet flooring, built in storage, front aspect window.
- Bedroom Two
- 4.95m x 2.70m (16'3" x 8'10")
- Carpet flooring, built in storage, two rear aspect windows.
- 2.65m x 2.40m (8'8" x 7'10")
- Tiled throughout, WC, his & hers wash hand basin, electric shower, bath, side aspect window.
- Bedroom Three
- 4.15m x 3.83m (13'7" x 12'7")
- Carpet flooring, feature balcony door, built in storage.
- En-Suite Bathroom
- 2.00m x 2.00m (6'7" x 6'7")
- Tiled throughout, WC, wash hand basin, electric shower, side aspect window.
- 2.00m x 1.50m (6'7" x 4'11")
- Carpet flooring, shelving & rails.
- Bedroom Four
- 4.23m x 3.41m (13'10" x 11'2")
- Carpet flooring, built in storage, rear aspect window.
- Bedroom Five
- 7.09m x 3.93m (23'3" x 12'11")
- Carpet flooring, en-suite, walk in wardrobe and storage room.
- En-Suite Bathroom
- 4.90m x 2.53m (16'1" x 8'3")
- Tiled throughout, WC, his & hers wash hand basin, electric shower, feature bath, two rear aspect velux windows.
- Dressing Room
- 4.10m x 2.53m (13'5" x 8'3")
- Carpet flooring, shelving & rails, rear aspect window.
- Store Room
- 4.00m x 2.90m (13'1" x 9'6")
- Carpet flooring, side aspect window.
Energy Performance Indicator: kWh/m2/yr
From Ennis proceed out the Tulla Road. Pass Fitzpatricks shop & petrol pumps and take the right turn into the Cappahard development. Take the first left and the deveopment is on the right hand side and is identified by a Sherry FitzGerald McMahon "For Sale" sign.