Drumquin, Tiermaclane, Ennis, Co Clare, V95 E5DP
€195,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- 3 bed detached house
- Well proportioned accommodation
- Popular residential location
- 10 minute drive from Ennis approx.
- Oil-fired central heating
- Group water scheme
- Septic tank
Accommodation is spacious and well laid out comprising an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining area, utility room, hall, three bedrooms (one with ensuite) and a bathroom. Upstairs there is a large open-plan "studio" that spans the entire first floor and provides access to attic storage to the front and rear.
The front garden is in lawn with a tarmacadam driveway and two entrances. There is a large garage to the side of the house with ample storage and two roller doors. There is a paved area to the rear of the house and a slabbed patio area with great privacy.
Ideal family home, viewing is highly recommended. 0.2 hectares (0.5 acres) approx. 130 sqm (1,400 sq ft )approx.
BER D1. BER Number 101360782
- Entrance Hall
- 4.22m x 2.02m (13'10" x 6'8")
- Wooden flooring, decorative ceiling coving with light feature, access to the living room, kitchen/dining area and the hall.
- Living Room
- 4.53m x 3.83m (14'10" x 12'7")
- Bright, dual-aspect space with front and side aspect windows, feature fireplace with integrated solid fuel stove (has back-boiler), opens into the kitchen/dining area.
- Kitchen/dining area
- 8.35m x 3.94m (27'5" x 12'11")
- Very large open-plan space with tiled flooring, fully fitted kitchen with built-in wall and base storage units, space for cooker, plumbed for dishwasher, Stanely oil-fired range, 2 x large rear-aspect windows, patio door to the side, access to the living room, utility room and the hall.
- Utility Room
- 3.27m x 1.55m (10'9" x 5'1")
- Tiled flooring, built-in storage, plumbed for washing machine, access to the kitchen and the back garden.
- 6.83m x 1.04m (22'5" x 3'5")
- Wooden flooring, access to the bedrooms and the bathroom, connects with the entrance hall and the kitchen/dining area.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.37m x 3.03m (11'1" x 9'11")
- Front-aspect double bedroom with laminate flooring and a fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.37m x 3.02m (11'1" x 9'11")
- Double bedroom with front-aspect window, laminate flooring, a fitted wardrobe and an en-suite.
- 2.01m x 1.91m (6'7" x 6'3")
- Partially tiled with WC, wash hand basin, side-aspect window and a wet-room style shower.
- 2.55m x 1.93m (8'4" x 6'4")
- Fully tiled, complete with wash hand basin with integrated storage, WC, bath, electric shower and a side-aspect window.
- 14.44m x 1.93m (47'5" x 6'4")
- Large-open plan space that spans the full with of the house upstairs with timber flooring and access doors to storage space to the front and rear.
Energy Performance Indicator: 225.57 kWh/m²/yr
The property is situated in Drumquin on the R473 Ennis to Kildysart road, adjacent to the filling station. It can be identified by our Sherry FitzGerald McMahon for sale board.