29, Dun na Ri, Tobarteascain, Ennis, Co Clare, V95 T9X6
€195,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Superbly finished 3 bed semi-detached home
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Ideal as either a family home or investment
- Superbly located a short distance from the town centre
- Overlooking green area
- Private back garden
- Fully alarmed
Saturday October 12th: 10am to 10.30am sharp.
Superb three Bedroom semi-detached property available for sale in Dun Na Ri, Ennis, Co Clare. This property is superbly located within minutes of St Flannans College and within walking distance of Ennis Town Centre.
Accommodation on the ground floor comprises an entrance hall (with toilet under the stairs), living room, kitchen/dining area, utility room and a sun-room. On the first floor there is a landing, three spacious double bedrooms (one with ensuite) and a bathroom.
There is a stunning, private back garden to this property with Indian sandstone patio, gravelled beds, raised concrete beds with cut-stone caps, willow screening on the boundary walls and a "Steeltech" shed with power supply.
Viewing of this fantastic property is highly recommended.
115.2sq.m (1,239.55 sq.ft approx) BER No. 107812844
- Ground floor
- Entrance Hall
- 4.50m x 1.06m (14'9" x 3'6")
- Open, bright inviting space complete with laminate flooring.
- 1.39m x 0.79m (4'7" x 2'7")
- Fully tiled, low level WC and wash hand basin.
- Living Room
- 4.65m x 3.61m (15'3" x 11'10")
- Warm and spacious, complete with laminate flooring, solid fuel fireplace with part marble/part wood surround and a large bay-window to the front.
- Kitchen/dining area
- 5.50m x 3.22m (18'1" x 10'7")
- Large open-plan space complete with tiled flooring, fully fitted kitchen with built in electric oven, wall and base storage units, counter top hob and hood extractor, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink and centre-breakfast island with additional storage. Double doors to the living area and double sliding doors leading to the sun-room.
- Utility Room
- 2.00m x 1.82m (6'7" x 6')
- Complete with tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, counter-top space, access to sun-room.
- 2.92m x 2.72m (9'7" x 8'11")
- Full ceiling to floor height, tiled flooring, windows on all sides, double doors leading to kitchen/dining area and door leading to the back garden.
- First Floor
- 4.50m x 0.90m (14'9" x 2'11")
- Complete with carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.14m x 2.45m (13'7" x 8'0")
- Side-facing double room complete with carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.38m x 3.24m (11'1" x 10'8")
- Large rear-facing bedroom complete with carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.15m x 3.13m (10'4" x 10'3")
- Large double bedroom overlooking the green area to the front of the property complete with carpeted flooring, large built-in wardrobe and an en-suite bathroom.
- En-Suite bathroom
- 1.62m x 1.53m (5'4" x 5'0")
- Fully tiled complete with low level WC, electric shower and wash hand basin.
- 2.16m x 1.61m (7'1" x 5'3")
- Fully tiled complete with low level WC, wash hand basin, bath and an electric shower.
Energy Performance Indicator: 221.01 kWh/m²/yr
Enter the Dun na Ri development, take the first right, follow the road around by the green area. The property is situated on the right hand side and can be identified by our Sherry FitzGerald McMahon for sale board.