Gentian Cottage, Rannagh, Carron, Co. Clare, V95 R207
€150,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Traditional "herdsman cottage" located in a a beautiful Burrren setting
- Original features respected and maintained
- Original cottage approx 120 years old
- Renovated and extended in 2002
- Rewired, plumbed and heating system installed also
- OFCH and solid fuel fireplaces
- Two external patio areas and garden
- Ample parking
- Detached storage shed
- 5.88m x 4.04m (19'3" x 13'3")
- At entry, a traditional half door leads you to an open plan kitchen/living and dining area. The kitchen has a beautiful country kitchen feel to it and is complete with solid wood hondurous pine flooring, traditional sash type windows and timber panel ceiling with recessed spot lighting. The living and dining areas also have hondurous pine flooring, a built in display unit and recessed storage space. The main focal point in this room is the large fireplace with exposed stone and a unique bog oak feature mantle piece. There is access to a mezzanine area which overlooks the kitchen/living and dining room which would be suitable for many uses.
- 2.80m x 1.80m (9'2" x 5'11")
- Overlooks the kitchen/living and dining area, currently used as a bedroom but suitable for many other uses. Complete with solid wood flooring, timber panel ceilings with recessed spot lighting and exposed stone on walls.
- Sun room
- 4.33m x 3.20m (14'2" x 10'6")
- Located to the rear of the property, this fine room would also suit many uses. Complete with solid wood flooring, timber panel ceilings and recessed spot lighting. Dual aspect.
- 3.92m x 2.00m (12'10" x 6'7")
- Elegant bathroom with ornate and feature sanitary ware. Complete with tiled flooring, timber paneling to the walls, wc, whb and shower. Plumbed for a bath.
- 2.50m x 1.00m (8'2" x 3'3")
- With exposed stone walls and timber paneled ceilings. Recessed storage.
- 4.64m x 3.00m (15'3" x 9'10")
- Located to the front of the property, this fine double bedroom is complete with solid wood flooring, sash windows, two recessed wardrobes and a feature fireplace.
Energy Performance Indicator: 562.25 kWh/m²/yr
From Carron pass Cassidys pub & restaurant on your right and side and continue for 1km. This property is located on the left hand side identified by our signage.