Cutteen More, Tulla, Co. Clare, V95 WE14
€485,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- 5 Bedroom detached home
- Kerosene Oil heating system - radiators
- Solar panels
- Monitored alarm
- Solid block walls on first floor (sound proofing)
- Precast flooring on first floor (sound proofing)
- 0.87 acre approx.
- 3,600 sq.ft
Constructed circa 2012, this property offers all that one would possibly desire in terms of modern comfort and convenience. Homes in this idyllic location rarely come to the market making this one of the finest properties to become available for some time.
This exceptional family home is finished to a very high standard throughout with a host of design features such as a granite fireplace surround with insert stove in the living room and a raised marble hearth accommodating a solid fuel Charnwood stove. Entered via the front door leading to a bright entrance hall with distinctive polished porcelain tiled flooring and a stunning solid white oak staircase lead into the main kitchen/dining/living room area. This is recognisably the heart of the home and comprises a hand-crafted kitchen with granite worktops and a curved granite top island. This room offers ample dining space merging into the sunroom area with semi-solid oak timber flooring which in turn leads onto double doors opening onto a south facing patio area. The ground floor also consists of a sitting room, office, utility and bathroom. On first floor level, there is four substantial double bedrooms, two of which offer an en-suite and walk in wardrobe, also on this level is the main bathroom. The attic area has been floored and provides an abundance of space which is currently being used as a gym area.
The grounds extend to approx. 0.87 acres and are well planned with defined stone cut boundary wall mature trees and shrubs, pebble dash surface, patio areas, lawns, and feature stone flower beds and curbing. The property is accessed through electric gates onto a pebble dash drive defined by feature curbing and cultivated shrubbery on both sides of the grand driveway entrance which provides ample parking to the front and rear of the property. It features an extensive curved dolomite (smoothed finish) patio area to the back (south) of the property and a block built two story garage with solar panels.
This is a most desirable family home which has been developed and maintained to a very high standard, set on a large mature site and accessed via private avenue. It is a must-see property to truly appreciate all it has to offer.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 9.80m x 4.17m (32'2" x 13'8")
- Polished porcelain tiles, hand crafted kitchen with integrated appliances, granite work tops on kitchen & island.
- Utility Room
- 3.10m x 2.97m (10'2" x 9'9")
- Tiled flooring, built in storage units incorporating washer and dryer, rear access door.
- 1.90m x 1.10m (6'3" x 3'7")
- Tiled throughout, WC, wash hand basin, side aspect window.
- Shower Room
- 4.05m x 1.50m (13'3" x 4'11")
- Tiled throughout, WC, wash hand basin, electric shower.
- Entrance Hall
- 3.50m x 3.25m (11'6" x 10'8")
- Feature polished porcelain tiles, solid white oak staircase.
- Sitting Room
- 5.03m x 4.65m (16'6" x 15'3")
- Semi solid oak flooring, granite fire place surround with insert stove, feature bay window.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.65m x 3.43m (15'3" x 11'3")
- Semi solid oak flooring, built in storage, ground floor, front aspect.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.64m x 4.05m (15'3" x 13'3")
- Laminate flooring, built in storage, rear aspect window.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.65m x 3.50m (15'3" x 11'6")
- Carpet flooring, built in storage, rear aspect window.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.65m x 3.35m (15'3" x 11')
- Carpet flooring, built in storage, walk in wardrobe, en-suite, front aspect window.
- Bedroom 5/ Master Bedroom
- 4.95m x 3.82m (16'3" x 12'6")
- Carpet flooring, built in storage, walk in wardrobe, en- suite, front aspect window.
- Walk in wardrobe
- 2.50m x 1.92m (8'2" x 6'4")
- Carpet flooring, shelving & rails.
- 2.05m x 1.92m (6'9" x 6'4")
- Tiled throughout, WC, wash hand basin, electric shower, side aspect window.
- 5.60m x 3.21m (18'4" x 10'6")
- Carpet flooring, solid white oak doors & skirting boards, feature solid oak staircase leading to the attic.
Energy Performance Indicator: 87.87 kWh/m²/yr
Located on the R462 across the road from the new St.Josephs Secondary School. The property can be identified by our Sherry FitzGerald McMahon for sale board.