Derrynaneal, Feakle, Tulla, Co Clare, V94 NY0F
€270,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Attractive 5 bed detached home
- Gas fired central heating throughout
- Solar panels fitted to the roof
- 1.32 acre approx
- 2,450 sq.ft
Internally the house is fitted to a very high standard. On entering the property, the attention to detail is evident in the solid pine staircase and feature tiled flooring throughout the hallway. There is a large sitting room to the front of the house with solid fuel stove and semi solid flooring, double doors lead to the double aspect open plan kitchen/dining area which is recognisably the heart of the home with an abundance of light flooding into the property. The utility room is conveniently tucked off the kitchen and provides rear access. The ground floor also consists of two bedrooms one of which is an-en suite and bathroom off the utility. The first floor comprises of three large double bedrooms (one of which has both a walk in wardrobe an en-suite), a large luxurious bathroom completes the first-floor accommodation.
The property enjoys large gardens with post and rail boundary fences to the front and gates leading to a loose pebble driveway. The driveway is bordered by lawns on both sides with mature trees & shrubs. To the rear and side of the property is a separate yard comprising of concrete and steel sheds offering plenty of outdoor storage space, as well as potential for a workshop for any perspective buyer.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 7.00m x 3.80m (23' x 12'6")
- Tiled flooring, intigtarted zanussi and siemens appliances, mable worktops, built in kitchen cabinets with ample storage.
- Sitting room
- 4.70m x 4.30m (15'5" x 14'1")
- Semi solid timber flooring, feature solid fuel stove, expansive front aspect bay window letting in an abundance of light.
- Utility Room
- 3.40m x 1.80m (11'2" x 5'11")
- Tiled flooring, built in storage units incorporating washer and dryer, rear-access door.
- 3.00m x 1.10m (9'10" x 3'7")
- Tiled flooring, WC, wash hand basin, side-aspect window.
- Entrance Hall
- 6.70m x 4.50m (22' x 14'9")
- Feature tiled flooring, feature solid pinewood staircase.
- Playroom/Office/Bedroom 1
- 4.30m x 2.60m (14'1" x 8'6")
- Laminate wood flooring, duel aspect windows.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.80m x 4.10m (15'9" x 13'5")
- Laminate wood flooring, front aspect, en-suite.
- 2.10m x 1.50m (6'11" x 4'11")
- Tiled floors, partially tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin, electric shower, rear-aspect window.
- Bedroom 3
- 5.70m x 4.30m (18'8" x 14'1")
- Laminate wood flooring, walk in wardrobe, en-suite, front-aspect.
- 3.10m x 2.20m (10'2" x 7'3")
- Tiled throughout, WC, wash hand basin, electric shower, rear aspect window.
- Walk in wardrobe
- 2.60m x 1.50m (8'6" x 4'11")
- Laminate timber flooring, shelving & rails.
- Main Bathroom
- 3.30m x 2.70m (10'10" x 8'10")
- Tiled throughout, WC, wash hand basin, electric shower with double tray, bath, heated towel rail, rear- aspect window.
- Bedroom 4
- 6.20m x 3.70m (20'4" x 12'2")
- Laminate flooring, built in storage, rear-aspect window, walk in wardrobe.
- Walk in wardrobe
- 3.10m x 2.00m (10'2" x 6'7")
- Laminate flooring, selving & rails.
- Bedroom 5
- 3.10m x 2.40m (10'2" x 7'10")
- Laminate timber flooring, built in storage, front- aspect window.
Energy Performance Indicator: 97.31 kW/m2/yr
From Tulla continue onto Cragroe for 6.5 km, turn right at Rockvale and contine 1.6 km to the property. The propery can be identified by our Sherry FitzGerald McMahon for sale board.