Riverview Cottage, Ballyduff, Co. Waterford,P51 H7W7
€175,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Overall sq. ft. 83 sq. m. (893 sq. ft. )
- Exceptional south facing site
- Landscaped garden with wonderful selection of
- ornamental trees and shrubs
- Ample parking for up to 3 cars
- Superb views of the Blackwarter River & Valley
- New tarmac drive and car park area
- Fully refurbished throughout
- Walking distance of Ballyduff village.
Located adjacent to the Ballyduff/Fermoy road within walking distance of Ballyduff village, the property is in an excellent position between Lismore Heritage Castle and town and a mere 14 km drive from Fermoy town and approximately a 40 minute drive from Cork city.
The house itself consists of new bright kitchen/dining area, spacious living room, master bedroom ensuite and a new modern bathroom. The entire property was fully renovated approximately 5 years ago and is in exceptional condition throughout.
This is an excellent property with so much opportunity on the site to develop further in to your life style choices perhaps or as a rural idyllic home with terraces to develop fruit and vegetables or as a business eg letting to fishing holidays as it is so close to the Blackwater.
- Entrance Hall
- 1.00m x 1.00m (3'3" x 3'3")
- Tiled flooring. Recesses lighting.
- Kitchen /Dining Area
- 4.80m x 3.94m (15'9" x 12'11")
- Floor and splashback tiling. Wall and floor units. Electric stove with featured red brick surround. Recessed lighting. Underfloor heating.
- Sitting Room
- 4.00m x 3.29m (13'1" x 10'10")
- Laminate flooring. Electric heaters. Recessed lighting.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.15m x 3.30m (13'7" x 10'10")
- Carpet flooring. Electric heater. Recessed lighting. Fitted wardrobes.
- 1.38m x 1.00m (4'6" x 3'3")
- Tiled floor to ceiling. Wc., whb and shower. Heated towel rail. Recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.14m x 1.85m (10'4" x 6'1")
- Carpet flooring. Fitted wardrobes. Electric heater.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.21m x 1.88m (10'6" x 6'2")
- Carpet flooring. Electric heater. Fitted wardrobes.
- Main Bathroom
- 2.66m x 1.91m (8'9" x 6'3")
- Tiled floor to ceiling. Wc., whb, bath with overhead shower. Heated towel rail.
Energy Performance Indicator: 373.66 kWh/m²/yr
From Ballyduff village, take the Fermoy road, the property is located on the right handside approx. 1 km from the village on the right handside indicated by our For Sale sign.