Gairdín na hAbhann, Castlehyde, Fermoy, Co Cork,
€795,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Elevated south facing site
- Approximately 3.9 acres
- Overall size 130 sq m
- Private and secluded
- Easily accessible (5 mins from the town)
- 500m from N72
- Mature gardens
- Two resident swans
- Exceptional property
Elevated, well above the river and south facing this is no doubt one of the finest sites overlooking the Blackwater River for some time. Located less than 5 mins from Fermoy town centre (4.5 km), there is no description to describe this setting and only when it is seen can it be appreciated for its uniqueness. Set only 500 m off the N72 between Fermoy & Mallow, Gairdín an hAbhann in a hidden gem that not many realise even exists.
The house itself is a traditional 3/4 bedroom bungalow which no doubt has character with every room having a view of the river, however it is in inevitable that the purchaser will use the existing dwelling as a beginning to something much greater.
Adjacent to Castelhyde house, overlooking the Blackwater as the cattle graze peacefully on the opposite bank, as two swans linger peacefully on the river, it does not get any better than this for a family home.
- Entrance Hall
- 13.00m x 1.00m (42'8" x 3'3")
- 2.80m x 2.52m (9'2" x 8'3")
- Fitted units.
- Dining Area
- 5.80m x 3.50m (19'0" x 11'6")
- Viny floor covering.
- Sitting Room
- 5.50m x 4.67m (18'1" x 15'4")
- Carpet. Radiator. Featured fireplace.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.50m x 3.20m (11'6" x 10'6")
- 2.63m x 1.93m (8'8" x 6'4")
- Tiled floor. Radiator. WC., WHB, Bath.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.60m x 3.10m (11'10" x 10'2")
- Carpet. Radiator.
- 2.60m x 1.70m (8'6" x 5'7")
- Carpet. WC., WHB & Bath
- Bedroom 3
- 3.50m x 3.00m (11'6" x 9'10")
- Guest WC
- 1.70m x 1.00m (5'7" x 3'3")
- Toilet & WHB. Carpet.
Energy Performance Indicator: 656.97
From Fermoy take the Mallow road (N72). Continue on for approximately 4 km and turn left down a cul de sac. Gairdin is the last gate on the left.