18, Glenabo Heights, Fermoy, Co Cork, P61 AY94
€300,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Overall sq. ft. 98 sq. m (1060 sq. ft.)
- Garden shed to the rear fully wired
- South facing rear garden
- Large patio area
- Turnkey condition throughout
- All main services
- Superb location
The accommodation which extends to approximately 1060 sq. ft. is functional throughout and benefits from a rear extension giving additional space to the kitchen dining area suitable for any family requirement.
Set in a prime location in one of the most sought after areas in Fermoy, given its privacy and convenient location close to all town amenities
- Entrance Hall
- 10.00m x 0.90m (32'10" x 2'11")
- Laminated flooring. Radiator with featured cover.
- Kitchen Area
- 4.20m x 3.50m (13'9" x 11'6")
- Tiled flooring. Wall and floor kitchen units. Patio door leading to large patio area. Recessed lighting.
- Dining Area
- 6.30m x 2.90m (20'8" x 9'6")
- Tiled flooring. Radiator. Patio doors leading to patio area and rear garden.
- Living Room
- 4.00m x 4.00m (13'1" x 13'1")
- Laminate flooring. Bay window. Radiator. Ceiling cornicing.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.47m x 3.00m (11'5" x 9'10")
- Carpet. Radiator.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.20m x 2.80m (10'6" x 9'2")
- Carpet. Radiator. Fitted sliding wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.81m x 2.75m (9'3" x 9'0")
- Carpet. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
- Main Bathroom
- 2.85m x 1.69m (9'4" x 5'7")
- Tiled floor to ceiling. Wc., whb with vanity unit and electric shower.
- 3.50m x 2.78m (11'6" x 9'1")
- Tiled flooring. Radiator. Sliding patio door leading to patio area.
- Outside Utility
- 2.48m x 1.38m (8'2" x 4'6")
- Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Wall and floor storage units.
Energy Performance Indicator: 196.3
From the traffic lights on Cork Road, turn left onto the Duntaheen Road for approx. 850 m. Entrance to Glenabo Heights is on the right hand side. On entering the estate the property is located on the left hand side.