29, Ard Lios, Gorey, Co Wexford,
€210,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Spacious three bedroom property of 958 sq ft approx.
- Off street parking
- Excellent location within walking distance of town centre
- Garden shed
- Garden not overlooked
- Quiet cul de sac
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Generously proportioned accommodation with entrance hallway, WC, large sitting room, kitchen / dining room with sliding doors to garden and adjoining utility complete the living accommodation on the ground floor. Upstairs there is a family bathroom and three generous bedrooms.
Outside the property, the front and rear gardens are easily maintained with mature shrubs and boundary wall offering a vibrant and colourful landscape, providing a peaceful recreational space.
Viewings are highly recommended to see all this property has to offer.
- Sliding door entrance.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.3m x 1.8m (14'0" x 5'10")
- Laminate wood flooring.
- Guest WC
- WC, WHB.
- Sitting Room
- 4.3m x 3.6m (14'0" x 11'8")
- Laminate wood flooring, feature open fireplace, french doors to kitchen/dining.
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- 5.5m x 3.2m (18'0" x 10'7")
- Laminate wood flooring, tile splashback, built in kitchen units, Bosch under counter dishwasher, Belling electric hob and oven, large fridge / freezer, sliding door to rear garden, glass inlay french doors to sitting room.
- Utility Room
- 2.5m x 2.0m (8'2" x 6'6")
- Linoleum flooring, plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- 3.2m x 2.0m (10'4" x 6'5")
- Carpet flooring.
- 2.2m x 2.0m (7'3" x 6'6")
- Laminate wood flooring, tiled bath, bath, WC, wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 1
- 2.4m x 2.3m (7'9" x 7'8")
- Carpet flooring, built in storage units.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.4m x 3.2m (11'3" x 10'6")
- Carpet flooring.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.4m x 3.1m (14'3" x 10'0")
- Carpet flooring, TV point.
Energy Performance Indicator: 255.6 kWh/m2/yr
From Gorey, turn right at the main set of traffic lights at the top of the town opposite The 64 pub, pass Paddy Blues Pub on your right hand side. After a short distance turn left after pedestrian crossing and take the first right into 'Ard Lios'.