Ballycanew, Gorey, Co Wexford, Y25FY22
€235,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Three bedroom detached bungalow 1,125 sq ft approx.
- Excellent location, near Ballycanew village and short drive to Gorey town.
- Tarmac driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large rear garden
- P.P. granted for extension (No. 20181419)
The property enjoys a very convenient location located on the outskirts of Ballycanew Village, 7.5km to Gorey town centre and 7km to M11 with a host of local amenities. This home is in close proximity to Wexfords beautiful coastline and is sure to appeal to a modern family or make a stunning coastal holiday getaway property.
Viewing comes highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- 3.60m x 1.30m (11'10" x 4'3")
- Semi solid wood flooring, alarm.
- Sitting Room
- 4.15m x 3.80m (13'7" x 12'6")
- Semi solid wood flooring, feature fireplace with stone surround and inset stove, TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- 6.35m x 3.20m (20'10" x 10'6")
- Tiled floor and splashback, fitted kitchen units, Zanussi electric hob and oven, Beko dishwasher, Beko fridge freezer.
- Utility / Sunroom
- 3.50m x 2.80m (11'6" x 9'2")
- Tiled floor, fitted storage units, double doors to rear garden.
- 3.20m x 1.60m (10'6" x 5'3")
- Tiled floor and walls, vanity unit, WC, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.00m x 2.90m (9'10" x 9'6")
- Laminate wood flooring, built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.90m x 3.52m (12'10" x 11'7")
- Laminate wood flooring, built in wardrobes, TV point.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.10m x 3.80m (13'5" x 12'6")
- Laminate wood flooring, built in wardrobes, built in storage units, TV point.
Energy Performance Indicator: 192.8 (kWh/m2/yr)
From Gorey drive up the main street and turn left at the main traffic lights. Continue out the R741 and the property if on the left just before Ballycanew village.