3, Barnlands, The Rock, Gorey, Co. Wexford,
€395,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Detached 3/4 Bedroom dwelling c.2314 sq ft approx. (including attic)
- Walk in condition
- En-suite bathroom
- Fully alarmed
- Tarmac drive and surround
- Site 0.75 acres approx.
- 5km from Gorey town centre, 4.7km from M11
- Biocrete system wastewater
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large garage
Extending to 215sqm (approx.) including converted attic space, this very fine three / four bedroom home has been meticulously maintained by the current owners. The airy hallway sets the tone for this spacious property, off which lies the sitting room with solid fuel stove creating a cosy and relaxing atmosphere.
The large kitchen / dining area also enjoys views over the front garden with a large apex window. Off the kitchen is a large utility with guest W.C., a cosy living room with solid fuel stove can be used as a fourth bedroom. A corridor leads to the family bathroom and three spacious bedrooms including the spacious master bedroom which has the benefit of an ensuite bathroom and walk in wardrobe.
Outside to the front of the property is a generous tarmac driveway and parking area with post and rail fence. There is a large insulated garage with electricity.
This property is in impeccable walk in condition for the lucky new owners.
Call today to arrange a viewing and see how this beautiful country property can suit your needs.
- Entrance Hall
- 10.3m x 5.6m (33'10" x 18'4")
- Tiled floor, bespoke stairs.
- Sitting Room
- 6.1m x 4.3m (20'0" x 14'1")
- Solid wood flooring, sandstone fireplace with solid fuel stove, TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- 7.2m x 6.3m (23'7" x 20'8")
- Tiled floor and splashback, bespoke Oak kitchen units with matching island, Rangemaster stove, Whirlpool integrated fridge freezer, Whirlpool integrated dishwasher, feature double height Apex window, TV point, recessed lighting.
- Utility Room
- 2.7m x 2.7m (8'10" x 8'10")
- Tiled floor and splashback, fitted storage units, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, integrated freezer.
- Guest WC
- 1.6m x 1.5m (5'3" x 4'11")
- Tiled floor, WC, wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 1 / Living Room
- 4.5m x 2.7m (14'9" x 8'10")
- Solid wood flooring, solid fuel stove, TV point.
- 2.9m x 2.7m (9'6" x 8'10")
- Tiled floor and walls, Triton t90xr, bath, WC, wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.6m x 2.7m (11'10" x 8'10")
- Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.5m x 3.5m (14'9" x 11'5")
- Carpet flooring.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.5m x 4.5m (14'9" x 14'9")
- Carpet flooring, TV point, walk-in wardrobe.
- 1.8m x 1.8m (5'11" x 5'11")
- Tiled floor and shower, Triton as2000x, WC, wash hand basin.
- Attic space conversion
- 9.6m x 4.2m (31'4" x 13'8")
- 7.0m x 4.8m (23' x 15'10")
- Insulated garage with electricity.
Energy Performance Indicator: 180.66 kWh/m²/yr
From Gorey's Main Street, proceed out the old Arklow Road northbound & turn left just before going under the railway bridge. Proceed straight on as far as 'The Rock' and turn left. Continue straight through the first crossroads and then take the laneway to the right signposted O'Connor Nurseries. Take the second avenue/laneway to the right (at the large piers) and its the first house on the right.