Whitehaven, Dranagh Lane, Boolavogue, Ferns, Co Wexford, Y21 CY66
€325,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Walk in condition
- Private well and septic tank
- Oil Fired central heating
- Fully alarmed
- Climote central heating
- Site area of just under 2 acres approx
- Large decked area
- Detached garage
- Electric gates
- Close by the soon to be opened M11 extension
Extending to 2,564 sq ft (approx.), this generous residence is split over two levels, providing the perfect combination for entertaining and relaxing with the large enclosed rear garden and raised deck.
This generous home provides bright and spacious accommodation and meets the needs for any growing family. The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises of a large sitting room, kitchen / dining / living, adjoining sunroom, utility room, games room, guest WC and study. The first floor has four double bedrooms and the Master Bedroom enjoys its own ensuite
The property is approached through secure metal electric gates via a gravel driveway and to the front of the property there is ample parking for several cars, to the side of the property there is a garage, while the rear of the property boasts a large lawn and raised deck.
Viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate all that this exceptional home has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.65m x 1.80m (15'3" x 5'11")
- Tiled floor.
- Sitting Room
- 4.80m x 4.50m (15'9" x 14'9")
- Solid maple wood flooring, feature bay window, feature open fireplace with black granite insert and wood surround, TV point.
- 2nd living Room
- 4.50m x 3.55m (14'9" x 11'8")
- Solid wood flooring, feature bay window, TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining / Living
- 11.35m x 3.80m (37'3" x 12'6")
- Kitchen: solid wood flooring, shaker style kitchen units, Frigidaire fridge freezer, Zanussi dishwasher, Belling double electric oven, Belling electric hob. Dining/living room: solid wood flooring, feature fireplace with cast iron stove, TV point, glass inlay french doors to sunroom, sliding glass doors to rear raised deck.
- 3.56m x 3.50m (11'8" x 11'6")
- Tiled floor, feature timber clad double height ceiling, 2 velux windows, TV point, double glass doors to rear raised deck.
- Utility Room
- 3.60m x 2.00m (11'10" x 6'7")
- Tiled floor, fitted storage units, Zanussi washing machine, Zanussi dryer.
- Guest WC
- 2.60m x 1.50m (8'6" x 4'11")
- Tiled floor and walls, WC, wash hand basin.
- Games Room
- 5.88m x 3.50m (19'3" x 11'6")
- Solid wood flooring, Climote zoned heating.
- 4.80m x 3.80m (15'9" x 12'6")
- Solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.50m x 4.20m (14'9" x 13'9")
- Solid wood flooring, fitted wardrobe units, TV point.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.80m 2.90m
- Solid wood floor, TV point.
- 2.80m x 2.20m (9'2" x 7'3")
- Tiled floor and walls, Mira event power shower, bath, WC, wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.50m x 2.95m (14'9" x 9'8")
- Solid wood flooring, built in wardrobe, TV point.
- Master Bedroom
- 5.05m x 4.50m (16'7" x 14'9")
- Solid wood flooring, built in wardrobes, TV point.
- 2.80m x 1.50m (9'2" x 4'11")
- Tiled floor and walls, Triton t90si, WC, wash hand basin.
- 3.80m x 3.60m (12'6" x 11'10")
Energy Performance Indicator: 227.32 kWh/m²/yr
From Gorey, take the old Wexford Road (R741) and continue on through the villages of Ballycanew to Ballyedmond. Turn the right turn for Raheenduff. Go through Raheenduff village. After village pass by Kilcormack Church on left. Dranagh Lane is next right after Church. Down the lane, past the left turn and it's the 3rd house on left.