Mayenne, Kilanerin, County Wexford,Y25 R8K8
€275,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
Mayenne is a gorgeous, double fronted cottage residence whose interior will surprise all who view.
Exceptionally spacious, with three double bedrooms and an exceptionally large kitchen, this lovely home has been completely renovated and restored to its former glory - with many modern additions.
Offering both a very large living room and a separate dining room or second reception room, this is a surprisingly large home in a gorgeous location. Located in the picturesque village of Kilanerin, it benefits from village life, while being so very easily commutable to the city.
There is a private rear garden with side access which affords the owner privacy, while enjoying the sunny aspect and pretty views.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.68m x 1.69m (15'4" x 5'7")
- The pretty, cottage style front door opens to a bright hallway, with oak laminate flooring and stairs to upper level. Ample under stairs storage and access to all main reception rooms.
- Kitchen / dining room
- 6.05m x 3.49m (19'10" x 11'5")
- Exceptionally large with extensive storage within the solid timber, painted units at both floor and wall level. Porcelain tiled flooring, oak worktop and space for all appliances, this cottage style kitchen is large enough for even the most enthusiastic cook. There is exceptional space, with large dining area and french doors which open to allow direct access to the private and sheltered rear gardens.
- Dining Room
- 4.68m x 3.13m (15'4" x 10'3")
- Located to the front, this is a very pretty room, with laminate oak flooring tasteful decor and original, cast iron fireplace. The deep set windows and soft decor ensure a calming atmosphere and for those who love to entertain - there could be nowhere better.
- Living Room
- 4.68m x 4.15m (15'4" x 13'7")
- Very large living room with pretty window to the front and alcove storage space. Beautifully decorated and ideal for those who wish to relax and unwind in this restful and calming room.
- 2.64m x 2.37m (8'8" x 7'9")
- Very well appointed family bathroom, with timber panelled walls, modern bath and sanitary ware and fittings of the highest quality.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.36m x 2.61m (11'0" x 8'7")
- A lovely double bedroom on the ground floor with pretty garden views. Laminate oak flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (master)
- 4.14m x 2.90m (13'7" x 9'6")
- This is a beautiful master bedroom with windows both front and back, fully carpeted and tastefully decorated.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.14m x 3.13m (13'7" x 10'3")
- Very large double with window to front and velux window. Bright and fresh with lovely deep set cottage window to front.
- Shower room
- Fully tiled with Italian porcelain tiling. Fitted with electric shower within double shower cubicle, wc and whb.
Energy Performance Indicator: 273.74 kWh/m²/yr
Eircode is Y25R8K8 On M11 take junction 22 towards Gorey/ Inch. Take the 3rd exit on the first roundabout and the 1st exit on the next roundabout. Immediately turn right over the bridge opposite the Green's Berry Farm and continue straight on that road until you meet Kilanerin Village. Mayenne is on the right just before the turn off for the church and has a For Sale sign.