Holly Lodge, Monaseed, Gorey, Co Wexford, Y25R772
€299,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Architecturally designed four bedroom dwelling c. 2152 sq ft approx.
- Walk in condition
- Sun filled / flooded house
- Two ensuites
- Oil Fired central heating
- South facing mature garden C. 0.9 acres
- Beautiful landscaped garden & mature orchard
- Sunken BBQ area
- Electric gates
- Panoramic views
- Private sewerage treatment system
- Superb location in village of Monaseed and 11km to Gorey town centre.
The ground floor briefly comprises a superb light-filled, well-proportioned sitting room with double doors to the dining / sunroom and the family-sized kitchen. There is also a living room / study, the first of four bedrooms, a utility room and the family bathroom.
Generously proportioned bedrooms lie on the first floor with the Master bedroom and one other bedroom enjoying their own ensuites.
Furthermore, the spacious grounds are beautifully landscaped and include features such as barbeque area and mature orchard.
This truly is a remarkable residence in a wonderful community within walking distance of a school and village.
Viewing is a must to appreciate everything this beautiful home has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- 6.20m x 5.75m (20'4" x 18'10")
- Solid wood flooring, feature Apex window, double height ceiling.
- 5.00m x 4.30m (16'5" x 14'1")
- Solid wood flooring, tiled splashback, built in kitchen units with matching island, solid oak worktops, Belfast sink, integrated double oven, integrated microwave, integrated fridge freezer, glass inlay french doors to sitting room
- Sitting Room
- 6.15m x 6.07m (20'2" x 19'11")
- Solid wood flooring, feature red brick fireplace with Stanley Erin stove, recessed lighting, TV point.
- Dining / Sunroom
- 3.60m x 3.00m (11'10" x 9'10")
- Solid wood flooring, double doors to rear patio.
- Utility Room
- 2.60m x 2.20m (8'6" x 7'3")
- Solid wood flooring, plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.80m x 3.70m (12'6" x 12'2")
- Solid wood flooring.
- 2.75m x 2.60m (9'0" x 8'6")
- Tiled floor, bath, Mira shower, wc, whb.
- Living Room /Study
- 4.40m x 3.90m (14'5" x 12'10")
- Solid wood flooring, free standing Jotul stove, double doors to rear garden.
- 4.70m x 2.71m (15'5" x 8'11")
- Carpet flooring, velux window.
- Bedroom 2
- 5.00m x 4.04m (16'5" x 13'3")
- Carpet flooring, built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.15m x 3.80m (13'7" x 12'6")
- Carpet flooring, feature bay window, built in wardrobe.
- 3.80m x 1.70m (12'6" x 5'7")
- Tiled floor and walls, corner bath, WC, wash hand basin, velux window.
- Master Bedroom
- 5.28m x 4.89m (17'4" x 16'1")
- Carpet flooring, feature Apex window.
- 3.25m x 1.00m (10'8" x 3'3")
- Tiled floor and shower, wood panel walling, Triton t90z, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, Velux window.
Energy Performance Indicator: 152.15 kWh/m²/yr
From Gorey, take the Tinahely road. In Hollyfort turn left. Continue for about 2 miles and turn left at crossroads. Continue for about 200 metres. Take left turn down tarmacadam avenue and electric gates just before next crossroads. Property is straight ahead.