Arkle Lodge, Monaseed, Gorey, Co. Wexford, Y25R670
€279,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Four bedroom detached dwelling c. 1756 sq ft approx.
- Walk in condition
- Electric gates
- Stunning Countryside Views
- Superb location within 1km of Hollyfort and 10km to Gorey town centre.
- Oil Fired Central Heating
There are three double bedrooms including the well-proportioned Master Bedroom with its own walk-in wardrobe and ensuite and a family bathroom on the first floor.
Outside, the property is approached by a tarmacadam driveway which leads to the front of the house with ample space for parking and a beautiful front lawn, a patio to the side of the dwelling is south facing and enjoys sun throughout the day while to the rear there is a large lawn area. Mature hedging surrounds the site to ensure privacy.
- Entrance Hall
- 6.2m x 2.4m (20'4" x 8')
- Solid wood flooring.
- Sitting Room
- 5.2m x 4.2m (17' x 13'9")
- Carpet flooring, feature bay window, recessed lighting, feature open fireplace with marble surround and cast iron inset, TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- 9.0m x 4.2m (29'6" x 13'9")
- Dining: solid wood flooring, feature open fireplace with marble surround with cast iron inset, sliding doors to side patio, feature bay window, recessed lighting, Kitchen: tiled floor and splashback, fitted kitchen units, integrated Beko double electric oven, Zanussi dishwasher.
- Utility Room
- 2.7m x 1.7m (8'10" x 5'6")
- Tiled floor and splashback, fitted storage units, plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- 2.7m x 2.1m (8'10" x 6'10")
- Tiled floor and walls, Jacuzzi bath, Mira Elite 2 shower, WC, wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.7m x 3.3m (12'3" x 10'9")
- Carpet flooring, wardrobe.
- 5.1m x 2.4m (16'8" x 8')
- Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.2m x 4.1m (13'9" x 13'5")
- Laminate wood flooring, built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.2m x 3.2m (13'9" x 10'4")
- Laminate wood flooring.
- 2.4m x 2.3m (8' x 7'5")
- Tile floor and walls, WC, wash hand basin, Mira power shower.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.9m x 4.1m (16'1" x 13'7")
- Laminate wood flooring, feature bay window, walk-in wardrobe.
- 2.8m x 2.3m (9'1" x 7'5")
- Tiled floor and walls, Mira power shower with rainwater head, WC, wash hand basin.
Energy Performance Indicator: 196.2 kWh/m2/yr
From Gorey's Main Street turn right at the traffic light junction (at 'The 64' pub) and continue out this road to Hollyfort village. Continue straight through the village and the house is situated on the left hand side of the road with a 'For Sale' sign after about 1.5 kilometres.