44, Newborough, Gorey, Co Wexford, Y25RC59
€150,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Light filled, spacious 2 bedroom property of 62 sq m (667 sq ft) approx.
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Off street parking
- Excellent location
Viewing is highly recommended.
No 44 has generously-proportioned, bright and airy accommodation, with a large living / dining room opening to the rear, a modern kitchen and a large entrance hallway completing the living accommodation on the ground floor.
Upstairs there is a large family bathroom and two generous double bedrooms with built-in storage.
Outside the property has an easy to maintain rear garden with a boundary wall offering a peaceful recreational space.
- Entrance Hall
- 3.39m x 1.96m (11'1" x 6'5")
- Linoleum flooring.
- 2.59m x 2.09m (8'6" x 6'10")
- Linoleum flooring, tiled splashback, fitted kitchen units, Zanussi washing machine, fridge freezer, Belling electric oven and hob.
- Living / Dining Room
- 4.58m x 4.15m (15'0" x 13'7")
- Laminate wood flooring, solid fuel stove.
- Storage closet
- 1.30m x 0.75m (4'3" x 2'6")
- 1.92m x 0.96m (6'4" x 3'2")
- Carpet flooring.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.15m x 2.82m (13'7" x 9'3")
- Carpet flooring, built in wardrobes, TV point.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.15m x 2.56m (13'7" x 8'5")
- Carpet flooring, built in wardrobes.
- 2.12m x 1.71m (6'11" x 5'7")
- Tiled floor and walls, bath, Triton T90si, WC, WHB.
Energy Performance Indicator: 241.14 kWh/m²/yr
From Gorey, turn right at the main set of traffic lights at the top of the town opposite The 64 pub, pass Paddy Blues Pub on your right hand side and 'Newborough' is on the left hand side after a short distance. After you enter the estate follow the road around and go right at the roundabout. Take the next left and the property is located on the left after a short distance. Ample parking is available at the side of the house.